SAU Community

***official Sau:sa Dyno Day Thread***

MissR34

thanks for putting on an awesome day...couldntve asked for better weather.....cara ...you shouldve kicked that friggin rabbit for running into your car...i wouldve.. :D ...disappointed with my run...seeing as when it was last dyno'd there it had 150....ive since put in a new "040 pump ..and lost 10kw...definately need a decent fuel and ecu upgrade but...glad to see i wasnt the only one running a slushbox :down: ...NEED MOAR PICS!!!!!!! did anyone get any of my car??

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for putting on an awesome day...couldntve asked for better weather.....cara ...you shouldve kicked that friggin rabbit for running into your car...i wouldve.. :D ...disappointed with my run...seeing as when it was last dyno'd there it had 150....ive since put in a new "040 pump ..and lost 10kw...definately need a decent fuel and ecu upgrade but...glad to see i wasnt the only one running a slushbox :D ...NEED MOAR PICS!!!!!!! did anyone get any of my car??

You're not the only one Ben. I've fitted an 040 too and lost lots of power. But I've been losing some even before the upgrade. Pulled the plugs yesterday and they're black as! Maybe 100kms old and black as! :down:

Getting the stag booked into Southern Hi Tech soon to sort it all out.

If anyone missed out on signing up on the day, here is the online membership form. Once completed, please email to [email protected], or print it out, sign it, and mail to SAUSA, PO Box 10154 Adelaide BC, Adelaide, 5000.

If there are any issues with the form, let me know so i can fix them. Thanks :down:

SAUSA_online_membership_form.pdf

thanks for putting on an awesome day...couldntve asked for better weather.....cara ...you shouldve kicked that friggin rabbit for running into your car...i wouldve.. :D ...disappointed with my run...seeing as when it was last dyno'd there it had 150....ive since put in a new "040 pump ..and lost 10kw...definately need a decent fuel and ecu upgrade but...glad to see i wasnt the only one running a slushbox :down: ...NEED MOAR PICS!!!!!!! did anyone get any of my car??

pretty sure i do, post it up later today

Hey guys well done on a great day, well organised effort, lots of very nice cars too!

I'm happy with the power I made, the trophy's really nice, breathed in too many fumes and had a hang over for hours after and I'm guessing I wasnt alone!

Dissapointed with the manner in the cars were run, firstly the fact that the afr's were not logged is just crazy and far too risky (even lazy), I heard one car lean out to the point it left running on less than six cylinders, also when John was running cars up he was loading them up for way too long prior to WOT, especially cars that were already warm, then having to endure such high revs for what reason I dont understand, engine bay temps wouldve been pretty high!

sorry to turn such a positive day down a little, I wont be takeing my car there again and I heard a few others say the same thing on the day.

let the flamage begin!!!!!!

Didn't the blue mesh win the wooden spoon for softest dyno performance? It was a DYNO day afterall. What are your bananas dancing about Ruby? :blink:

Dancing for the blue mesh :)

I got the wooden spoon because my guesstimate for the day was way off to what I actually got. The 33 ran out of rego the day before the day, and I rushed putting my stagea back together for the day. I clearly got something seriously wrong with the fuel delivery, as my 100km old plugs are black as, and its chewing juice like its free. Stag is seriously under-powered and I'm sorting things out this week to find those lost ponies. I knew I was down on power, but I wanted to be in it rather than add to the people dropping out.

Happy with best presented stag ... but with only 2 other stages there, the odds were good. It was still a good incentive for embarrassing myself with my dyno run tho. :P

very well organised event and was happy to catch up with a few people....sorry i had to bale really early as i was in a very very bad state.....but good day all around.....so has anyone posted up the whole days power figures???