SAU Community

***official Sau:sa Dyno Day Thread***

MissR34

very well organised event and was happy to catch up with a few people....sorry i had to bale really early as i was in a very very bad state.....but good day all around.....so has anyone posted up the whole days power figures???

Oh you awake now Krishy? :)

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you awake now Krishy? :)

ah dont even go there Damo lol....man oh man what a hectick friday night it was....i think i had mentioned earlier that i might just be in a very bad state...which it ended up being lol....my insides are hating me

thanks to all who organised it!

was a fantastic day!

i am really happy with my consistent 240rwkw, hopefully by the time the next dyno day comes around i can get the car to climb over the 300rwkw mark.

i'll have to remember to wash the car next meet!

Brezza

i wanna know how i lost 10kw by adding a new fuel pump

Running richer due to the increase in flow. Thats half my problem too. Do you have an adjustable FPR?

it was the same dyno each time its been tuned....174.5 with n/a pump and reg.....then 150 with 2nd hand 040 and vlt reg....then 140.1 with new 040......i just dont get it...i might hook up my n/a reg and see how that goes for the time being..until i can afford a malpassi blacktop and a remap

I lost 15kw by replacing coilpacks. Differences between dyno I guess - it better be and not be something wrong with the car haha

I dont think that dyno read low Vu.....i made 214 and previously the best was 211....but i am eager to find out as to how the f**k can you loose 15kw by getting better coilpacks???? i gained power by getting splitfires

that animal being Pete, i swear he ate at least 6 sausages with bread

didnt he say he was going home to eat his wifes lamb too....lol ? hollow leg pete ?

sorry nugz I only have this shot of your car I think

gotta factor that in before the next event. Next item on the agenda, feeding Pete!

Just give him a live cow. Let him carve off what he wants to eat and he can ride the rest home!

-D

what coilpacks are you running now Vu

i think hes running yellow jackets like me, i got 189.6 rwkw on 10psi (might have spiked higher, no readout on dyno chart). last dyno run i had 173 on 13psi without coilpacks or dump pipe.

what plug gaps you running vu?

my dyno chart is once again flat mid way... needs a good tune, think there's a few kw in there somewhere too, have a feeling it might crack 200 on 12psi.