SAU Community

***official Sau:sa Dyno Day Thread***

MissR34

I apologise for the wrong placing.

im not perfect and well all make mistakes.

as this is a problem i shall organise another trophey for Danai.

these things happen.

dont worry about it Cara i dont have a problem with it, it was an honest mistake

i already have the 2nd place trophy so there is no need to organise another one

thanks Danai

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise for the wrong placing.

im not perfect and well all make mistakes.

as this is a problem i shall organise another trophey for Danai.

these things happen.

Cara good work with organising the day it was very well run indeed.....Don't stress over the trophy he has it.

Danai & Lee, very sorry about the mix up guys....not sure what happened there.

Thanks very much for both being good sports and understanding.

PS: Danai, your buddy with the gold blown Monaro (I think his name was Rob)......top guy, had a nice long chat with him.

Hopefully we can see him and his beast at the next SAU event.

Danai & Lee, very sorry about the mix up guys....not sure what happened there.

Thanks very much for both being good sports and understanding.

PS: Danai, your buddy with the gold blown Monaro (I think his name was Rob)......top guy, had a nice long chat with him.

Hopefully we can see him and his beast at the next SAU event.

great to finally meet u Sled, sorry i didnt chat with u very long

yeh his name is Robert, ahahha he loved your bike, he said he he will put his supercharged Monaro on at the next event if he is allowed

great to finally meet u Sled, sorry i didnt chat with u very long

yeh his name is Robert, ahahha he loved your bike, he said he he will put his supercharged Monaro on at the next event if he is allowed

heck yeah!!!

having Penny's V8 exhaust screaming in that workshop gave me goose bumps..........always good to have a nice mix of rides.

so long as its not like those boys with the fords at the dyno day at shauns hey pete filled the room with black soot

ahaha nah his car wont spray black soot everywhere, but he is keen to show a few Skylines up tho...........

next time he is there Sled u should checkout the hand controls in his car its a pretty unique setup

I'm currently putting together a video of (most of) the dyno runs, which I'm planning to put on Facebook. If anyone has any objection to me putting their car up in the video, PM me and I'll remove your car from it.

Edited by Normsta

ahaha nah his car wont spray black soot everywhere, but he is keen to show a few Skylines up tho...........

next time he is there Sled u should checkout the hand controls in his car its a pretty unique setup

yeah I asked about that........throttle is apparently like a bike but you press down for the brakes...........make a good line-lock, lol.

sorry i missed it was really looking forward to it but i've been 2 adelaide too much lately (last 4 weeks and will also be there next weekend) + i had a 25th b/day on friday and sat nites. Seemed like a great day tho, will be going to the next SAU:SA event thats on a sat or sun, keen to put some faces to the names of the people on here.

so blue mesh is where its at then

Apparently so. :D

That ... and the other mods thats been done to the car. But I guess some people are so blinded by the blue mesh they can't see them. :down:

i might have only made 105rwkw.......but ive got responsiveness PLUS with the girl right now..............so im very happy with that....John did an awesome tune on her!!! :down: