SAU Community

First Time Poster

regor

hey guys and gals

i am a long time driver first time poster..

i am currently hunting down a r32/r33 skyline turbo, manual.preferred if it crashed but dont mind...

i would like it to be rb 20/25/26/30 one of them i dont really mind.. long as it turbo..

engine can be blown dont relly mind as long as there arent any holes in it...

looking at payin roughly 1500 to 2000..

cheers regor

for around 1500-2000 you wont find an RB25/RB26 you might find a banged up RB20 or RB30 (R32 R31) but check carsales.com for them, just search R33 or R32 or R31 etc etc

try to stay away from R31 unless you like that style, R31 are good with parts as they were sold in australia, R32 for budget is a good car, you canf ind cheap ones around, a normal R33 you will find around $8000 stock, R32 maybe $6000 stock.

WELCOME TO SAU

for around 1500-2000 you wont find an RB25/RB26 you might find a banged up RB20 or RB30 (R32 R31) but check carsales.com for them, just search R33 or R32 or R31 etc etc

try to stay away from R31 unless you like that style, R31 are good with parts as they were sold in australia, R32 for budget is a good car, you canf ind cheap ones around, a normal R33 you will find around $8000 stock, R32 maybe $6000 stock.

WELCOME TO SAU

thank for the help but i did do a fair bit of searching already..

and didnt really come up with anything..

i dont really need the hole car just pretty much fom the middle of the door to the front..(i am doing a conversion and i thought i would be easier to get a hole wrecked car thant trying to hunt down everything i need...)

thanks for the welcome

cheers regor