SAU Community

R34 Gtt Parts For Sale

hey guys got some parts left over stashed away in the garage, time to let em go i reckon.

pick up only, sydney (kingsgrove) NO postage sorry guys

pm or reply here if u got any questions cheers :)

nismo gt titanium gear knob 10mm, brand new, only been test fitted, selling it coz i like leather = $175

stock amber side indicators r34 gtt/gtr $30

r34 gtt stock smic excellent condition no damages fins are all fine, comes with air guide/duct and associated piping and mounting gear $250 for the lot

factory windscreen washer bottle 2nd hand, no damage/leaks works fine + filler neck, 1 X motor only $50

front reo bar/crash absorb bar, brand new to suit atila/nismo upgrade front bar $350

atila/nismo upgrade front bar, brand new paint(black) never installed after painted, gave it a fresh coat when i got my top secret bar sprayed n fitted. also mesh and amber blinkers included + all mounting clips screws etc $550

headlight support/front bar support ??? 2nd hand dont know what to call it see pic below $100

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

front reo bar/crash absorb bar, brand new to suit atila/nismo upgrade front bar $350

atila/nismo upgrade front bar, brand new paint(black) never installed after painted, gave it a fresh coat when i got my top secret bar sprayed n fitted. also mesh and amber blinkers included + all mounting clips screws etc $550

headlight support/front bar support ??? 2nd hand dont know what to call it see pic below $100

ill take these, pm sent

UPDATE following parts have been sold

headlight support/front bar support ?? 2nd hand dont know what to call it see pic below $100

Edited by gr34tt

i "think" so, the nissan dealership said that to me when i ordered it from them, but dont go on my word, investigate first

the nissan dealership managed to get more money out of you then, sorry to say.

the altia front bar does fit up to a S1 R34 no probs. I did it with my sedan earlier this year.

thats also a very good price your selling yours for.

the nissan dealership managed to get more money out of you then, sorry to say.

the altia front bar does fit up to a S1 R34 no probs. I did it with my sedan earlier this year.

thats also a very good price your selling yours for.

i only purchased this reo bar bcoz when i took of my front bar one day, i found the reo bar on the car was all beaten up and damaged from the previous owner in japan :D then whilst waiting for it to arrive i purchased a top secret fiberglass bar and saw that the reo wouldnt fit behind the bar soooo i used the old beaten up one and customised it to fit behind the top secret fiberglass bar, and thats why im now selling this one :rofl: i also had a feeling the nissan guy was wrong :O;) as for the price mehh thats the way it goes with "parts" if its not new from a shop then its not new, even though it never got used!! and i got it at a good price back then :):kiss:

Edited by gr34tt

parts remaining

stock amber side indicators r34 gtt/gtr $30 now$20

r34 gtt stock smic excellent condition no damages fins are all fine, comes with air guide/duct and associated piping and mounting gear $250 for the lotNow $220

factory windscreen washer bottle 2nd hand, no damage/leaks works fine + filler neck, 1 X motor only $50 Now $35

or make an offer need these gone people

parts remaining

r34 gtt stock smic excellent condition no damages fins are all fine, comes with air guide/duct and associated piping and mounting gear $250 for the lotNow $220

factory windscreen washer bottle 2nd hand, no damage/leaks works fine + filler neck, 1 X motor only $50 Now $35

bbuummppp!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

parts remaining

r34 gtt stock smic excellent condition no damages fins are all fine, comes with air guide/duct and associated piping and mounting gear $250 for the lot Now $190

factory windscreen washer bottle 2nd hand, no damage/leaks works fine + filler neck, 1 X motor only $50 Now $25

• 1 month later...
parts remaining

r34 gtt stock smic excellent condition no damages fins are all fine, comes with air guide/duct and associated piping and mounting gear $250 for the lot Now $190

factory windscreen washer bottle 2nd hand, no damage/leaks works fine + filler neck, 1 X motor only $50 Now $25

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...