SAU Community

Jap Car Imports, Fawkner

ChakGTR

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dennis is a top bloke & tells you like it is. i know he doesnt buy from the auctions he has a guy in japan who checks out the cars locally and when the cars arrive he gets the front bars etc sprayed and detailed looking neat.

He is abit pricey but seems to have the goods, i nearly bought a gtr off him but it sold on the way there and it had to be the cleanest gtr i have ever seen.

I am yet to find another one (its been 2months now) in midnight purple ..such a hard color to find a r33 in !

all the best with the r34

bought both my 33 and 34 from dennis, top bloke, never had issues with either. both motors were modded and handled it prefectly. never had an issue. also hes always a great help if i was searching for replacement parts and odds and ends.

i bought both my cars from him.

my r33 gtst, perfect

my r33 gtr vspec, perfect.

Will deal with him again in future

dont u have an xr6 now? see the new owner of ur gtr drivin round the area all the time

i bought my r33 gtst off Japcars. they seemed like good honest blokes, the car was stock but very very clean, it spoke for itself.

+1 on a bit pricey, but they did throw in my 100k service for free, and it's worth paying extra (compared to some of the other examples i had seen)

ps. what mustang do you have?

these guys are very good. my r32 gtst came from there. was one of the cleanest 32s i've ever come across. most of their cars that i have seen there are totally clean! good luck on the purchase

Yeh, Deniz is a top bloke. Did the compliance on my 33 when it came in to the country. Good service and no short cuts were taken anywhere!

i think my rear seatbelts are the jap spec ones :P

i bought my r34 from him and he was very good, it came with a couple mods on it which were great plus he changed the coilpacks with ones called supersparks because the originals were beggining to missfire. but unfortunatly these failed last month for some reason so i have splitfires now.

great guy id deal with him again in the future.

*raise hand* oh oh oh. I TOTALLY have the most recent experience.

My R33 Series 3 GT-R was bought from Dennis and the boys at JapCars. Had a minor incident with the AFM, and i stress, very minor, but they took care of it for me without a hassle the moment i brought it back in.

Personally i love it there, cars are all clean and quality, service is always friendly - both from Dennis and from the mechanics that work there.

Would definitely buy from them again.

Out of curiosity, how is this going for you?

Which one are you looking at?

Ended up buying a R32 GTR off them in gun metal grey....Gettin it checked over and roadworthy next week...