SAU Community

Fuel And Rego Price Rise...

jase-r34

Yup.

2 cars.

R33 - $801

Laser - $691

Both due next month.

Bye bye tax refund. (well a nice chunk of it)

I see fuel is already on the rise, preparing for the offset to be phased out. F#@$R@RFAA$#^TWQ$#Q%#@%Q#@^Y#$WE

Well I filled up this arvo... 133.9 for ultimate. Last fill on the same day last week at the same servo I payed 126.9. Not happy Jan!

But on the plus side, for the first time I got better than 10L/100km!!! 441km and took 44L :P (9.98L/100km, still under 10 though!!)

Just a shame it still cost me more to fill than it did last week with worse economy.

Yeah. my gf works for a major brand of servo and she said that with this weeks price jump the 8-10c's will be added. Its more than 8c's due to gst so knowing fuel company's they will add 10c's. Im just glad i can walk to work.

Thinking back 12 months though fuel was about 1.70 - 1.80+ a liter. Were still better off than then.

Yeah as of the 1st July expiry date, V8's go to just under $1000 for 12 months...

It sucks, but there is little we an do... :(

true dat, the BP in dalby has had ultimate at 122.5 for about 3 weeks straight now

You live in Dalby???

I'll be there Thursday morning... Tis a nice drive out there (the back way)... :P

I drive past a Shell and a BP every day to and from work and there's usually no difference in their prices. (Give or take a cent or so)

I couldn't believe the amount of people that were queued up on Tuesday arvo at the servo around the corner from me just to save themselves about $5! They must have had to wait 30 minutes + just to get it.

Yeah as of the 1st July expiry date, V8's go to just under $1000 for 12 months...

It sucks, but there is little we an do... :)

I like how my rego is still counted as a 1.3L car.

Saw lines of cars at the servos filling up trying to beat the rise, the $5 or so that they'll save will end up being spent on a newspaper and coke or something else inside the servo.

I like how my rego is still counted as a 1.3L car.

Well I guess I dont feel too bad with a 6 litre...

You'd be spewing if you had like a 3.5L Rover V8...

Hardly a V8 but still 8 spark plugs and $970 rego...

How much is six cylinder rego ?

Change from $800...

Think it was like $790 ish...