SAU Community

How Hard To Rego This Car?

drgnball34

VERY HARD! only Just Car might consider that. You would have to let them know the colour.....

That car probably looks normal to you while hiiiiigh. Sure it has awards but I think it's hideous

Edited by Topaz

yeh i do but its up forsale. Just car does insurance right im toking about geting it rego

oh sorry, I misread the title. I'd say it's a grey area, best speak to someone in the industry.

'toking' lol :P

I'd check the catch can for legity (must drain back into the sump), check it has a cat, make sure it isn't too loud, swap the suspention and wheels, and it should get over.

Having said that, absolutely horrific colour! I'd much rather your RB30 R34. And I thought you were selling it to buy a house?

I'd check the catch can for legity (must drain back into the sump), check it has a cat, make sure it isn't too loud, swap the suspention and wheels, and it should get over.

Having said that, absolutely horrific colour! I'd much rather your RB30 R34. And I thought you were selling it to buy a house?

they dont need to drain back to the sump, just cant vent to atmosphere.

i cant see much why it wouldn't pass, there are no real big issues with it.

i highly doubt the pits will pick up the twins, especially being low mount.

Yes i am still buying a house......and a car lol

this car is highly unlikely to ever get registered and if it were to you'd need to know someone that can provide updated permits for the mods and even then, unless you know someone thats on the pits i wouldn't waste my time. I've imported a skyline from Melbourne that had 250rwkw and that was hard enough as it was, once you start upgrading the turbo's they don't want you on the road. Don't recommend it mate, it will take a lot of time, a lot of money and in the end might get you no-where!

nah i dont think i want to bother with it because i really think getting it over the pits would be a nightmare! More trouble then its worth. Thanks for the heads up guys. But i found another 99 GTR R34 V-spec midnight purple III with 37k km, stock, only 1 owner from jap, orginal log books mint condition. Dealer is asking $62K. What you guys think? Is it worth it? I could get another cheaper but i really like this colour. He said his basically getting his money back because his got another 3 GTR's and he just wants to turn over the stock.