SAU Community

Shellharbour Members

HKS T51R

Hi guy's,

i'm from the shellharbour area and see alot of Skyline's getting around but i realised that i don't know anyone else with a skyline.

I would just like to try and organise a bit of a meet and greet to give us a chance to meet others that are from the same area.

Maybe a cruise up to robbo pie shop and park up there, sit, chat and swap good and bad stories about or cars.

Anyone who is keen, please post up ideas on where to meet up.

I think we should make it the 25th july just to give everyone time to organise around the day.

All ideas welcome.

Make it 26th and u got a deal!

Wherever we decide to go/meet up,... i'll rock up,.. just got soccer on saturdays and i reckon a few ppl might play sport on saturdays which might lower the numbers a bit

Cheers

Matt

Make it 26th and u got a deal!

Wherever we decide to go/meet up,... i'll rock up,.. just got soccer on saturdays and i reckon a few ppl might play sport on saturdays which might lower the numbers a bit

Cheers

Matt

sounds like a good idea. how about 26th july 11am(leave at 11:30am) at shellharbour north beach car park and from there head up to robbo pie shop for some lunch, then back down macq pass through albion park and jamberoo to kiama and let the turbo's cool down a bit, then head back to shellharbour harbour on the freeway for some chips on the hill.

Thats the plan, please post your interest so we can get a rough idea on how many cars to expect.

The liverpool gang are finishing the cruise in wollongong that day why not meet us there at Mc's...

sounds cool, when we are leaving kiama we'll see what evryone wants to do.

26th july 11am(leave at 11:30am) at shellharbour north beach car park and from there head up to robbo pie shop for some lunch, then back down macq pass through albion park and jamberoo to kiama and let the turbo's cool down a bit, then head back to shellharbour harbour on the freeway for some chips on the hill.

Anyone own a R33 (white, i think) who was following me last night, about 6pm near warilla maccas? I just looked in my rearview and saw it chasing me down. lol. I was driving my R33 (WHI-51L)

Edited by whistle