SAU Community

[nsw] Rb25 Turbo, Rb25det Injectors, Crossover Pipe, Heaps More Turbo Stuff!

I had all this shit together in a previous thread and wanted to sell it all as a package but there wasn't really any interest so I'm selling it off individually.. I collected all this stuff to turbocharge my RB25DE but plans have changed as I need money for my end of year trip..

Stuff for sale is as follows:

• RB25 turbo with intake elbow. Excellent condition, barely any shaft play, bolt on and boost! - $300 firm (may be on hold for another member pending payment)

turbo.jpg

• x6 RB25DET (turbo) injectors, were in good working order when removed from previous engine. - $120

• Standard RB25DET intake pipe/cross over pipe with stock blow-off valve in excellent condition - $120

• RB25DET turbo exhaust manifold resprayed/coated in hi-temp black, excellent condition - $70

• x4 2.5" intercooler pipes + bends resprayed in hi-temp black and one fitted with a boost sense fitting. Also comes with 5 silicone joiners with heaps of clamps, all good condition - $60 (silicone joins themselves are worth HEAPS more than what I'm askin for all of it!)

• Standard RB25DET dump and front pipe to cat converter resprayed/coated in hi-temp black, excellent condition - $100

• Turbo intake pipe (one that attaches to the air filter) with BOV return pipe and oil breather return pipe good condition - $60

• Manual T boost controller - $15

(all the above stuff is in this photo below)

turboshit.jpg

• Ported RB25DET turbo exhaust manifold resprayed/coated in hi-temp black and also comes with complete gasket kit, excellent condition - $90

P1040147.jpg

• Xtreme heavy duty clutch, only 1000kms on it, excellent condition - $180

clutch.jpg

All this stuff is located in Carlingford/North Rocks in Sydney. Pickup is preferred for the heavier stuff however some things I can post at the buyer's expense. Some of the prices are "Or Near Offer" to an extent, but don't send me stupid offers. Message/call me on 0423 696 517 or PM me/reply to this thread!!

Cheers boys and girls.

- Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...