SAU Community

Micolour Deca Rnd 3 Is A Go!

Belsil80

good work!

soooo... who has a car I can drive... I'll take it easy... promise...

Yeah, but not letting you anywhere near the RB... :down:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK yeh

thanks Ryan, thanks Bec, thanks MIC thanks everybody !

SEE YOU there ! and anything i can do let me know. i'll try and round up helpers.

:)

p.s i'm glad i didn't have to beg to hard

lol do it :)

hey man how'd your car go at winton ? i'm spent saturday doing some much needed things, i'll take it in to work shortly for a proper going over and much needed wheelie.

p.s told you i was getting the ball rollin

DECA is fun no matter what your tyres are like... or even what car you have!!

Its a great event to muck around in your car in a safe, LEGAL, environment..

and to top it off it is a great social weekend as well,

good to catch up with old mates or meet new ones!

you forgot to mention it can be bad on you head gaskets.

:)

oh and bearings, i heard that gtr off idle and saw countless people look at it, but couldn't bare myself to give the driver my 2 cents.

you forgot to mention it can be bad on you head gaskets.

:D

oh and bearings, i heard that gtr off idle and saw countless people look at it, but couldn't bare myself to give the driver my 2 cents.

Heh the head gasket was my own fault for using a cheap gasket!

The Corona will be there, better than ever :)

Also to add for new comers thinking about competing

DECA is VERY easy on cars, the speeds are relatively low, and grip levels are far less than a track day.

Which over all means less stress on your car, and importantly more FUN!!!!

Thanks for the early offers of volunteering... will have a thread up soon, chasing people...

SO, make sure you all drum up some people to come along and have a look/help!!

Good to see there is so much interest, this should be good!!

hey man how'd your car go at winton ? i'm spent saturday doing some much needed things, i'll take it in to work shortly for a proper going over and much needed wheelie.

p.s told you i was getting the ball rollin

Hah, well done mate, will be good to see the S13 kicking hard at the next DECA day, will you be making the SAU track day on the 18th?

Yeh Winton was good, my first time driving the car decently since I bought it 2mths ago. Only done 500 odd k's in it as I've been doing mods etc since I got it, about 100 with the new shocks and had never drifted before so it was a massive learning experience and I had a blast despite spinning out countless times.

Was a nice bonus to drive it there and home without any issues after a day of third gear clutch kicking action lol

Might skip the fun day on the 4th so I have enough time to get my GT-R seats in, brakes finished, oil cooler in and maybe a turbo - see how we go lol

Heh the head gasket was my own fault for using a cheap gasket!

The Corona will be there, better than ever :)

Also to add for new comers thinking about competing

DECA is VERY easy on cars, the speeds are relatively low, and grip levels are far less than a track day.

Which over all means less stress on your car, and importantly more FUN!!!!

Thanks for the early offers of volunteering... will have a thread up soon, chasing people...

SO, make sure you all drum up some people to come along and have a look/help!!

Good to see there is so much interest, this should be good!!

:D so you went from a easy fit or mono torque to genuine, or graphite ? :dry:

vince and i brang 5 onlookers last time.

Hah, well done mate, will be good to see the S13 kicking hard at the next DECA day, will you be making the SAU track day on the 18th?

Yeh Winton was good, my first time driving the car decently since I bought it 2mths ago. Only done 500 odd k's in it as I've been doing mods etc since I got it, about 100 with the new shocks and had never drifted before so it was a massive learning experience and I had a blast despite spinning out countless times.

Was a nice bonus to drive it there and home without any issues after a day of third gear clutch kicking action lol

Might skip the fun day on the 4th so I have enough time to get my GT-R seats in, brakes finished, oil cooler in and maybe a turbo - see how we go lol

sounds like lots of fun :) yeh unfortunetly my car and everthing around me was preventing me from coming to winton and i'm not happy about it. I'll be making as many appearances as i can and counting down the days to Round 3 in sheparton!

gtr seats, nice, i sold my seats last week and i'm forcing myself to buy something but i don't know what yet. how'd your clutch go the whole day ? smell much.

by august i should have my car pc installed and im hoping to do some kms, but track only car so it's a bit hard to test my equipment and car out in the meantime. c how it all go's

sounds like lots of fun :D yeh unfortunetly my car and everthing around me was preventing me from coming to winton and i'm not happy about it. I'll be making as many appearances as i can and counting down the days to Round 3 in sheparton!

gtr seats, nice, i sold my seats last week and i'm forcing myself to buy something but i don't know what yet. how'd your clutch go the whole day ? smell much.

by august i should have my car pc installed and im hoping to do some kms, but track only car so it's a bit hard to test my equipment and car out in the meantime. c how it all go's

Yeah picked up a pair of great condition R32 GT-R pews with rails for $500 delivered, the missus loves them too so I lashed out and got her one too lol

Clutch was fine, it was wet on and off and my car makes SFA power :)

Keep pluggin away mate, you'll get there.

he i most likely be able to help out on the mini wang in the morning.... but this all depends on my fiance is due to have baby #2 near this date so its up to her if she decides to cross her legs a lil tighter so i can come and help put. i had a ball doin it at the feb deca and wanna do it again.