SAU Community

Looking At Buying A Skyline By End Of Next Year, Im In Need Of Some Help

I have a question:

I did a search and noted that the compression of a good condition RB26DETT engine should be about 165-170psi. I am currently looking at a car with about 145-150psi. Is it normal? It's a 1996 GTR33.

how many km's does a full tank last !! :P

City...hmm...one tank lasts me a week. i really cant say. At a guesstimate 200-300 kms depending on how good the Ultimate is at the time i fill up.

Which is another factor you will need to bear in mind while looking - you have to run them on premium. I run mine on Ultimate, 98 octane.

Usually about a dollar fifty a litre here in ballarat.

Mine's on 340km now and the E still hasnt light up yet (still has a bit before hitting the last bar). So it'll be around 400-450km I suppose. But thats without tuning and everything stock, cept for exhaust.

Mine's on 340km now and the E still hasnt light up yet (still has a bit before hitting the last bar). So it'll be around 400-450km I suppose. But thats without tuning and everything stock, cept for exhaust.

Lol i did say guesstimate....melbs and back (about 260 km) takes a halfa tank. City driving kills me a bit. (i use it as a daily :P )