SAU Community

V35 Owners

gtrtech

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My olds have a V35, great car. They got the 350GT 2 door model and it is a sexy beast. As for servicing, we do it ourselves. There is a V-series dedicated forum on SAU here

My olds have a V35, great car. They got the 350GT 2 door model and it is a sexy beast. As for servicing, we do it ourselves. There is a V-series dedicated forum on SAU here

Yep, checked it out. Will also post in there, just seeing who was on here now.

Cheers

Yeah my mate has the 350GT 2 door.

6 speed manual, all leather, etc. Lovely cars!! He takes it to Z cars for servicing, etc. And went to ET for his exhaust.

Thanks for that.

Yes, lovely cars indeed. I don't think you can beat them for value for money, or looks, or performance.

Let's put it this way, for the same money I could have bought a 2 yr old VE. But I've driven one of them.....nuff said

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, got a 350GT as well! Main North Nissan does my servicing, it's the same service schedule as the 350z but prices are same as the maxima's :yes:

BTW Tien I'm keen for a cruise sometime. OH yeah turns out we both know Steven (from DC!)

Hey mate, got a 350GT as well! Main North Nissan does my servicing, it's the same service schedule as the 350z but prices are same as the maxima's :)

BTW Tien I'm keen for a cruise sometime. OH yeah turns out we both know Steven (from DC!)

Well the car is now ours :P The wife now has a new daily :)

Pretty sure their may be another one about to hit the road in SA soon as well.

Cruise sounds good, but it has to be a low key one with all the police "interest" at the moment.

post-2524-1246881109_thumb.jpg post-2524-1246881154_thumb.jpg

personally those V35's look more like a maxima then a skyline.....but then again its only MHO

great wheels though

Edited by Krishy

personally those V35's look more like a maxima then a skyline.....but then again its only MHO

great wheels though

To be honest I wasn't a big fan of the shape to start off with, but now I'm a convert. OK, not as ballsy as a GTR, but you get that.

The factory body kit, wheels & lowering make a hell of a difference too.

I have seen a fair few of them up close but still to this day it does not appeal to me......its called a Skyline but nothing like the other models of skylines.....i am not saying that its a bad looking car....just not my taste

Hey Geoff, hows things mate?

Nice pick up there, im not sold on the 4 doors just yet, a mate is looking at getting a 2 door soon though which look a bit more sportier with a more sweeping line. As you said, its not GTR, but you still have my...umm.. your gixxer to go fast! lol!

oh yes a 26 in one of those things would be the ultimate sleeper while supporting the skyline name.....no cop attention there...

Hey Geoff, hows things mate?

Nice pick up there, im not sold on the 4 doors just yet, a mate is looking at getting a 2 door soon though which look a bit more sportier with a more sweeping line. As you said, its not GTR, but you still have my...umm.. your gixxer to go fast! lol!

Hey Ben, yes the bike satisfies any "go faster" urges I may get. Oh yes, yes it does. :thumbsup:

Not sure any engine mods are on the cards, but................. it's only been a week

Hey Ben, yes the bike satisfies any "go faster" urges I may get. Oh yes, yes it does. :blush:

Not sure any engine mods are on the cards, but................. it's only been a week

over night parts from Japan yo

• 4 months later...