SAU Community

V35 Owners

gtrtech

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

however, this did bump the thread to bring it to my attention!

i have a dark silver 2005 V35 350GT sedan which many of you guys saw at the Advanced Driving trackday and the recent private trackday. it's a Series2 so it has the stove top tail lights which makes it look more like a Skyline than a Maxima.

VQ35 auto with silver BBS LM's and Nismo S-Tune suspension. otherwise it's very stock. i now know where the V35 section is on here so will post up some pics.

Yeah I now own a black V35 coupe that I will be running at the Mallala track day Kim!

i heard that you now have a '35 - will be good to see it on the track soon as i haven't seen any V35's out there before (aside from mine out there last month)

perhaps we should organise an SA V35 meet sometime? there may be a thread on this already but i haven't had a chance to read all of the V35 subforum yet...

Despite it being very bad form and quite rude, alas we do not have a minimum number of posts to sell on SAU, so is not against forum rules.

Ahh young Peter took care of it :happy: gg sleddo

-D

• 1 month later...
saw a light blue V35 coupe up with VGT*** plates at Windy Point yesterday evening 7pm and again this morning at the top of Montefiore Hill

was that you?

+1 i saw it too, beautiful car mate. love it!!

• 3 weeks later...
i haven't read the thread for a while, but i presume that it is still only for Series 1 V35 owners?

If your V35 was made between 2001 and early 2004 it should work as long as your screen is the one that pops out of the dash.

unfortunately in this case, my V35 is a 2005 build (hence the username) but does have the pop up screen with the DVDrom in the top glove box. i concluded that buying a $500 portable nav was a more cost effective solution as i can transfer it between my cars (including work vehicles) when needed.

so when are we having an SA V35/M35 meet? perhaps Nightcrawler can do a roll call

saw a light blue V35 coupe up with VGT*** plates at Windy Point yesterday evening 7pm and again this morning at the top of Montefiore Hill

was that you?

Wasnt me, have 7 digit plate until I get a kustom. It will be interesting to see the twin though

Edited by newskylinedriver