SAU Community

V35 Owners

gtrtech

^^^ yeah I frequently see a blue coupe parked at a bike shop on North East Road, Klemzig.

And sadly I have now seen 2 other black coupes like mine in Adelaide :( - I has a very custom plate, and the other a normal plate.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

lot quite a local '35, but spotted a sexy matt black V35 coupe in downtown Auckland yesterday. matt finish paint with a bodykit (Kenstyle front?), all black wheels, and super black tinted tail lights - would that make it an NZ All Black V35? lol

have seen a few V35's here in Auckland today, but noticed quite a few Libertys (Legacy) and Legnums driving around.

anyway, as the locals say, "kia ora" from NZ!

• 3 months later...

Nightcrawler has reminded me in another thread that there aren't too many V35's in SA ... so how many active owners do we really have ?

rollcall !

(Andrew does this thread belong in the V series or the SA section?)

Nah since it is an SA specific topic I have no problem with it.

Kim's question was "ACTIVE" owners Brad :D .... in which case there are not many - Kim, me, Geoff and a couple of others that have briefly shown their faces :(

Someone decided to run into ours this week.

Now waiting on quotes.

And yes, it's worse than it looks in the pic. Panel is pushed in quite a bit.

post-2524-1276841410_thumb.jpg

Back in happier days

post-2524-1276841547_thumb.jpg

let a dark silver 350GT sedan drive past me on Holbrooks Rd an hour and a half ago - was surprised to see that it was a Series2 like mine (by the tail lights) same colour, front bar, etc. CC premium plates with a blonde lass driving it.

is kinda strange seeing your own car drive by! would have been weirder if i was actually in the V35 (was driving my other car at the time)