SAU Community

Ive been tryin to find a nice set of rims for my 33 n/a. i did find a set on tempe tyres, but they r only 17's ans dont come in 18's, which is wat i want to go for.

does any one know of any sites that have rims to suit n/a skylines (4 stud)?

cheers,

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been tryin to find a nice set of rims for my 33 n/a. i did find a set on tempe tyres, but they r only 17's ans dont come in 18's, which is wat i want to go for.

does any one know of any sites that have rims to suit n/a skylines (4 stud)?

cheers,

http://www.stgeorgetyres.com.au/

http://www.tempetyres.com.au/

dunno if NSW have a tyre factory but yeah, try there too

if you go into most rim shops they can source you 4 stud rims in 18s...or like what i did...Found black rims (ho holes drilled) and got them drilled into my stud pattern....damn 4 studded skylines..

There are rims out there, you just need to know what you want and know how to find it.

Ditch searching from Tempe. What's your budget?

Something along the lines of these suit your criteria of 18 inch 4 stud.

18x8.5J+29

18x9.5J+29

img_122015_7466683_1.jpg

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p140223242

Alternatively if you're dedicated you could do the turbo brake upgrade, and have better brakes with a larger variety of 18" wheels to choose from.

-Jimmy.

Edited by -Jimmy-

Finding 4x114.3 rims isn't all that hard ...

Finding 4x114.3 pattern wheels to clear turbo brakes on the other hand is pretty hard ...

im doing the turbo brake upgrade on my R32 using the R33 gts-t calipers and rotors redrilled to 4x114.3 but ya need some huge offset wheels in order to clear the big calipers or ya need like 25-30mm spacers to fit them

Finding 4x114.3 rims isn't all that hard ...

Finding 4x114.3 pattern wheels to clear turbo brakes on the other hand is pretty hard ...

im doing the turbo brake upgrade on my R32 using the R33 gts-t calipers and rotors redrilled to 4x114.3 but ya need some huge offset wheels in order to clear the big calipers or ya need like 25-30mm spacers to fit them

i have 17x9 +15's in 4x114.3 all round, clears the 33 gtst brakes on my 31. :)

100_2904.jpg

oh yeah, importmonster.com!

Rip off, their fees are ridiculous. Trying to search on that site doesn't show you half of what's on there most the time too. Using a translation of auctions.yahoo.co.jp is the way to go, and then get Jesse Streeter to get them for you.

www.jessestreeter.com !

Edited by -Jimmy-

thanks guys,

i might try some of the places around newy, bob jane and all them.

my budget is about 1000-1500, im only an apprentice so cant afford all that much.

i have been thinkin about the 5 stub conversion and brakes and that, but a) i havent got the money for them b) i wouldnt know where to start to find them or put them on and c) this is my daily drive so it cant be off the road for more than the weekend.

i have a good idea of the style i want, these r on tempe tyres, but r for turbo'd lines.

CRW_0805_RT8.jpg

either in shadow like this or chrome. have asked tempetyres but they cant machine them to find 4 studed lines

look around for multi studs so if you ever do decide to upgrade brakes or sell its win win

yep..

you'll probably find most of the better size/offset rims are multistud anyway.. both the sets i've had that clear 33 brakes were.

hey mate

im looking into selling my rims

there starcorp 18 by 7.5

i got 5 and they all got new tyres on them

let me know if your interested

here is a pic

post-55759-1246003846_thumb.jpg

thanks every one for the inputs.

Line 3- they r mad rims but not the stlye im goin for, i must be hell picky haha

Hank scorpio- where can i find Work and Volt rims, i have seen Volt rims on some of my mates cars in sydney, they dont look to bad.

as for a picture, the missus reset the computer for some reason and she only saved her pictures, so i havent got around to takin any more, im pretty 100% sure it is the same as Line 3's skyline, but a light silver colour