SAU Community

Rims For N/a

anyone kno if there is a rim simular to those used on the R33 GTR.. i think a set on my r32 would look awesome, but its 4 stud and i dont think nissan made rims looking like those in 4 stud.

help?

Enkei%20Racing%20RPF1.jpg

Enkei RPF1

Can get them in 4 stud too

But you really want them with this face..

rim.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur gna have a hard time finding some nice 4stud rims that look normal on ur NA unless u can fork out a grand or 2 lol..i know i did :laugh: most of the 4 stud rims u can find will fit but the offset is screwed and will sit behind ur guards, i got fed up and converted mine 2 5 stud and finding rims was a piece of cake ..looks ALOT betta too :geek:

A grand or two is nothing crazy when finding the perfect set of wheels for your car. Sooo many ugly cars out there with try-hard wheels, if you're gonna' bother doing it I say do it right!

Edited by Hank Scorpio

GTS4WD thats not really what i ment, like the ones which have 5 double spokes if you kno what i mean haha, heres a pic

just wondering if nissan ever made these in a 4 stud?

i might just get drifteks :P

post-60437-1248578128_thumb.jpg

the enkeis are probly as close as your gonna get to R33 GTRs. you could go with something like what iv got, same concept, just looks a bit different, and with more dish