Extreme Horsepower Show 2009

MissR34

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good, Shane. Will get the ball rolling tomorrow at work.

Matt if you see Luke with my old 34 at work, any chance you could ask him if he wants to be involved with the SAU display?

No harm in asking I suppose.

im in for Sunday. do we pay the fee on the day?
There is a section on the forms just for the sunday Show so fill that part out and mail it in we should have some numbers by the end of the week, and you will have to send in the money .

Shane, Am I still showing the R34 inside both days and if so who gets the forms, you or send in direct for the discount off ?

I need to send it in the next few days ??

Send the form in with the full amount and SAU-SA will give you the Discount on the weekend of the show.

Matt if you see Luke with my old 34 at work, any chance you could ask him if he wants to be involved with the SAU display?

No harm in asking I suppose.

Pete, will give it a shot mate. I have to head over his way tomorrow so will see if I can track him down and ask. If you can PM me his surname it will make the job easier, I'll know exactly which section to look for him.

I have filled in my entry form and will fax it off shortly.

Matt, I just went through all my docs for Luke's surname but my accountant must have the rego transfer papers and other relating docs for the sale......sorry bud. :ninja:

I've just sent my form off for both days.

Whos got the SAU banner? Hooks us up.

I got the nissan flags and sau banner. I'll give them to shane to take home after loxton show

-D

are we all going to meet up together before we set up on the friday for those that are inside.

I think we should - what time is suitable? and who is definitely entered for inside?

well the time depends on what time we have to be there for set up and depending on times of people finishing wk etc?

i'm happy to meet at villies, not sure what time i will be finishing wk, but hopefully early that day (friday)

i believe i'm in the inside event?