SAU Community

Sti Diff

Hey all, does anyone know for sure if the WRX STI 3.9 R180 LSD is the same as the C210 R180 open center, meaning a straight bolt up. There is one on ebay for $1000 and I'm wanting to buy one real soon. If not what is the next option ( easiest). Cheers

you may be able to fit the lsd carrier to your crown wheel and pinion. but it will depend on bolt sizes. but as previously stated, check the usa forums.

ps Cameron... saw your missus driving from ipswich to morooka yesterday... she went past as i was leaving my driveway.....felt like i was staking her cause i went just one street past where she turned off. :) nice car once again...

reminds me of my old orange one......mmm

hehe that's cool. Saturday you mean though right?? i was in the car too but was passed out in the front seat lol.

it sounds like you're ready to buy a C210 again mate. do it.

question: how much better is the Sooby diff compared to the r200? is it worth the hassle and price?

Thanks Drew for hooking me up with the extortionist (joke), I now have a R200 LSD on it's way to me Yahoo!! I could also be buying a turbo supra box and housing tonight to put away for the V8 conversion ( it's over there in the distance) but it's getting closer. Got to sell my motor, $2500 bloody bargain. Interested anyone?

• 1 month later...