SAU Community

Black R32 Gtst - Sunroof - Very Quick & Clean !

Item: 1992 R32 GTS-T - Electric Sunroof

Item Condition: Excellent all round , clean car , always garaged and washed / polished

Reason for Selling: Have too many cars , Dont drive it enough to appreciate it

Price and Payment Conditions: $12800 ONO

Extra Info:

RB20DET

5 speed manual

86,000kms

Custom made Intercooler

T70 turbo

Stainless XFORCE manifold

38mm External Wastegate with Screamer Pipe

3" Turbo back exhaust

Custom made Plenum

High flowed Injectors - 500cc equivalent

Microtech LT-8 ECU

Custom fuel rail

Sard Fuel Reg

Adjustable cam gears

Gates Racing Timing belt

Semi-ceramic clutch

17" Racing rims

Adjustable Coilovers

GTR fuel pump

Automatic twin thermo fans hooked up to ECU

Mines 320km/h speedo

Boost gauge

Sony headunit

6x9s

Momo steering wheel

Isotta Gearknob

Electric Sunroof

Car also has new oils through engine , diff and gearbox and coolant flushed & changed only last weekend

Im sure there are some other things i have missed , come take a look and see for yourself .

Car has roughly 6 months rego . I have to double check on that

Pictures:

frontsideq.jpg

backvzl.jpg

insidezsj.jpg

frontocb.jpg

enginel.jpg

turboz.jpg

plenum.jpg

Contact Details: Call 0416416496 to inspect the car or PM thanks

hey would u be interested in swappin for a VT Series II Commo? Good condition. Just hit 150,000km. Frequently serviced w/ full records. Big Soundstream sound system, Alpine head unit. 18" rims and Monaro taillights. Remote start w/ 3 stage immobiliser and pager alarm. email me at [email protected] if interested in negotiating.

post-38026-1246978952_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The autos suck. Anyone with an auto wants to go manual. Also, the one thing you don't really need to change is the dash. You don't really need to know (on the dash) what gear position you have selected. What you do have to change is the tailshaft, a bunch of wiring, probably gearbox crossmember, a bunch of fiddly shit like the spigot bearing in the back end of the crank, find a flex plate and a converter, etc. A whole lot of pain. Most of those autos have been rightfully put into metal recycling bins, so they're not exactly easy to find either.
    • Appreciate it man, gives me hope based on my Google searches on availability of GTR parts.  When you say I'm "not going to," is this in the vein of "who on earth would want auto," or more "it's impossible?" Not trying to be rude, truly don't understand haha. I know, it'd be a madman move to go manny to auto, but if it IS my only option, I'd be curious on the lift.
    • Where's the other half?
    • Shit's f**ked. Looks like there might be a crack to the intake valve seat on the opposite side of the chamber also. Defo pull the whole thing down. Nothing good can come from just doing the head on a motor with comp figures that low anyway. You'll hate yourself less in the long run.
    • Well hit the first larger snag in the build!    Car wasn’t running 100% right even before I took it for a drive, starting slow and felt like a bit of a miss so compression tested it once I got it into the garage and on stands for the winter.   That would do it…   Got to tearing everything out and was greeted with this   Seat looks a little mangled but somehow the cylinder is fine   Will check the turbine next wonder if the piece made its way in there and chewed up some fins.    Once I survey the extent of the head damage I’m going to have to make a decision. Cylinder 4 is kind of low anyway so might not be a bad idea to take a peek at the bottom end while I’m already in it