SAU Community

Black R32 Gtst - Sunroof - Very Quick & Clean !

Item: 1992 R32 GTS-T - Electric Sunroof

Item Condition: Excellent all round , clean car , always garaged and washed / polished

Reason for Selling: Have too many cars , Dont drive it enough to appreciate it

Price and Payment Conditions: $12800 ONO

Extra Info:

RB20DET

5 speed manual

86,000kms

Custom made Intercooler

T70 turbo

Stainless XFORCE manifold

38mm External Wastegate with Screamer Pipe

3" Turbo back exhaust

Custom made Plenum

High flowed Injectors - 500cc equivalent

Microtech LT-8 ECU

Custom fuel rail

Sard Fuel Reg

Adjustable cam gears

Gates Racing Timing belt

Semi-ceramic clutch

17" Racing rims

Adjustable Coilovers

GTR fuel pump

Automatic twin thermo fans hooked up to ECU

Mines 320km/h speedo

Boost gauge

Sony headunit

6x9s

Momo steering wheel

Isotta Gearknob

Electric Sunroof

Car also has new oils through engine , diff and gearbox and coolant flushed & changed only last weekend

Im sure there are some other things i have missed , come take a look and see for yourself .

Car has roughly 6 months rego . I have to double check on that

Pictures:

frontsideq.jpg

backvzl.jpg

insidezsj.jpg

frontocb.jpg

enginel.jpg

turboz.jpg

plenum.jpg

Contact Details: Call 0416416496 to inspect the car or PM thanks

hey would u be interested in swappin for a VT Series II Commo? Good condition. Just hit 150,000km. Frequently serviced w/ full records. Big Soundstream sound system, Alpine head unit. 18" rims and Monaro taillights. Remote start w/ 3 stage immobiliser and pager alarm. email me at [email protected] if interested in negotiating.

post-38026-1246978952_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The 5 spd AWD boxes are all like-for like. They might not all be identical (covering >10 yrs of production means that many parts were updated as they went) but they are the same thing. You're not going to be swapping to auto.
    • Oh, oops, yeah, I'm getting the cams in the 2.5 replaced, so the above factory 2.0 cam specs don't mean 5hit, but, after alot of googling it seems the factory 2.5 cams don't like to rev So, yeah, there is that 🤣
    • Update - new drop of oil noticed. Leak seems to be continuing, but a slow/small one. 
    • Hey y'all! So I am the owner of a shiny new '99 ENR34 25GT-Four, 5spd manual. Took it to the tire shop to get new shoes. They mismatched the front and rear axles (225/40s on rear, 225/45s on front), so AWD system went bonkers for the next day. Took it back in, they fixed it, but I noticed about 8-9 big drops of red fluid in my parking spot. Leaking has stopped, but it's clear that the transfer case may have been stressed/hurt by this debacle. I'm taking it in for inspection tomorrow. If things are FUBAR, I have a few questions. - ENR34 manual transmission transfer cases seem impossible to source. Can a GTR transfer case fit? Or if not the whole thing, just seals or components? GTR is 6spd, mine's 5spd, so I'm thinking no, but lmk. - Finding a few RB25DE NEO AWD auto transmissions for sale, for decently cheap. If my only option is to swap to auto, what else will I need besides an auto-specific gauge cluster, and associated wiring? - I imagine the R32/33 GTS4 transmissions/transfer cases are a no-go? They're not NEO engines, so unsure. - RB25DET/4WD setup from the Stagea, any parts that transfer over? I did search up for this on SAU and google, very little info covered.   This is my first post, so apologies for breaking any rules, please let me know, and thanks for the help.
    • Thanks. I agree, looking at those plugs in conjunction with good compression/leak down tests I'm not too certain its ring related anymore.  I have a Swagelok ball valve on the drain and tubed it lower down to the left side of car to easily dump it into a container. I do not drain back into the sump. I've never had to drain it though as there's never been any oil in it.