Forza 3

D-Spec

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are the ones where you go straight and stuff.

Seriously... it's not hard, pick a track that has the drag strips if you are making a game or there is a list of restricted type events in the event list.

There's no stock standard R35 (which I'm kinda cut about) but there are 5 JGTC R35s in there to choose from.

I went through my affordable car list before (that's a nifty feature! Lists every car from worst to bad that you can afford!) and some were locked out, so I'll be doing the DLC stuff tonight me thinks...

Apparently its something to do with a deal done between Nissan and Polypohny Digital (the developers of the Gran Turismo series). Polyphony helped them develop the user interface and did some of the programming for the new GTR, so there keeping the GTR out of the hands of their arch enemy Microsoft and there direct competitor the Forza series.

drag mode aint that good, pretty boring needs to be more fancy i recall an old need for speed game had a descent drag race mode. the rewind button is great when u dont get the drift right during a race and have a crash :/

You won't regret buying a wheel :P I actually don't know what Forza 3 is like with the game controller, but I had the same thing when playing Forza 2.. you reach a point where you really need the wheel and pedals.

Ok, picked this up a few weekends ago and have to say I'm hooked! I love that driving from the inside of the car is so intuitive as good as outside the car.

So, who plays it online? Can you set up your own races for others to join?

I haven't upgraded to Gold Live but may be worth it for this.

awesome game... dont bother dragging in anything other then a Datsun 500 if the person your racing has a Datsun 500 because you will get owned.

go to the eventlist and access the drag races from there or setup a custom online game and do it from there, if you want to practice, just set it up as private and dont invite anyone, likewise for dori.

i think the best part is making huge amounts of money from selling cars. ive sold so many pos sprinters which i have used a design template i made with snow camo for 150k+ after only spending about 30k on it. Online auctions and fanboys rock.

definately filling the void until GT5 comes along... and i will definately be buying a good wheel setup and invest some time in a racing cockpit for them both.

if anyone wants to add me online, feel free, the gamertag is inark funnily enough

all the top drift scores ive seen have been that setup... i seriously cant drift with the controller... im not even going to attempt setting a score without getting a G25 or 27 first

My Datsun 510 has over 700kw :laugh:

Best i can get out of it though is a 9.8 1/4

I need to learn to tune cars properly cause i know you can squeeze an 8 out of it