SAU Community

Work Emotion Xd9 White

Work Emotion Xd9 18x9+20 (215/40/18) 18x10+18 (235/40/18)

Putting my Work's up for sale. I can guarantee you that you will get pussy if you put these wheels on your car and if you don't, you should be giving up on pussy all together. So if you want to be super cool on Nissansilvia.com and think your JDM as F*ck then BUY BUY BUY

Would fit perfect on an R33/R34 will need a flare on a R32. Fronts have a few marks on the rim from the old owner who apparently dropped them when fitting tires. Tires on the front are Dunlop Direnza with 85% tread (mark on one from guard rubbing on tire from old owner) and the rears are brand new still in the box and I've just got some Kuhmo KU31 tires in for them yesterday, I haven't fitted them yet but I can if need be.

In all honesty I just want back what I've paid for the wheels, so basically your getting free tires with them. Don't want any low ball bullshit offers nor do I want to hear that I'm selling them for too much, you'll be hard pressed to get these wheels in with the same tires for the price I'm asking. Fronts were on my car for two days then I got defected so they came off. If you want some quality dished jap rims for your car these are what you need.

$3,000 - Wheels will be shipped at buyers expense.

P1000706.jpg

P1000710.jpg

P1000712.jpg

P1000707.jpg

• 1 month later...

You're probably looking at about $2,700-$2,900 del for 18" XD9's in white with the exchange rate and that is buying straight from work. Factor in the the tires which the fronts came with the Dunlops on them and the brand new rear tires PLUS work nuts.

If you can get XD9's delivered here for $1,500 like you said.. why are you posting in my thread?

$3,000 O.N.O simple. You don't want them or you think you can get them cheaper. By all means give it a shot.

Edited by J-Dawg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...