SAU Community

Our Hoon Hotspots

shanusr33

Anybody see the red R33 Skyline in the local leader this morning? Page 2, states:

"A high-powered car is lifted off a fire hydrant in Oakleigh last week after crashing in Stradbroke St."

The article then talks about hoon hotspots and statistics and stuff, but the picture of the skyline takes up most of the page as soon as you turn the cover. i'll have a quick search for the article online...(cause my scanner isn't working atm)

funny i cant really make it out but I'd say that is a non-turbo. Its probably an auto too, and would have about as much power as any recent Corolla.

Anybody see the red R33 Skyline in the local leader this morning? Page 2, states:

"A high-powered car is lifted off a fire hydrant in Oakleigh last week after crashing in Stradbroke St."

The article then talks about hoon hotspots and statistics and stuff, but the picture of the skyline takes up most of the page as soon as you turn the cover. i'll have a quick search for the article online...(cause my scanner isn't working atm)

Did you find the article, I couldnt?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hey Max32, what are your results on this issue? Did you ever fixed it? I am in the exactly same situation like you. Waterhose was cracked and i removed the Plenum, throttle valves. Air Chamber and replaced all waterhoses and vacuumhoses. After reinstall and putting all in the exact same placed back together, i cant boost over 0.7 bar. Besides that, the car is just fine - no issues. Have no boostcontroller and always removed the restrictor for gaining 1.0 Bar with Steel Turbos. But now its like and it feels like the restrictor is back. I have no clue. All was fine before. Also tried to bypass the solenoid (thought it was blocking or something) but there is no change. regards
    • also did the all Japan day at shepparton a few weeks prior more strangers cars!
    • you want strangers cars.... was at nismo last week
    • Why you takin pics of strangers cars mang?
    • What you can try is to disconnect the hose with a clamp( or bypass ist with a short tube) . Its under the manifold on the left side . so you can check if it has any effect on the cold start