SAU Community

Saturday Cruise

Weezy

Hey guys,

Not so much a shedualed cruise but more a meetup and then cruise round adelaide for a bit and then take off into the hills do the usual seeing as this is alot cheaper then hitting town and staying home on a saturday is for homos lol,

I have a meet point and time set so PM me and I will return your PM with the details or simply post in this thread and I'll PM you.

If you have anywhere in particular you want to cruise to on the Saturday by all means voice your opinion im easy so no set plans or routes.

Cheers guys,

Wayne :).

P.s. It would be good to meet a few more of you guys.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good mr. scandy - Any reason as to why your 200s been off the road so long?

MOAR NUMBERS, lol

Like you guys have much else to do on a Saturday night :laugh:

P.s. I dare say most of the night will be spent in the hills

Edited by Weezy

i think i might come, best mates going skiing and im left here to be "homo" @ home so im in :laugh: Pm me details when you have them.. i dont care were we go really, just love driving in a pack

Sounds good mr. scandy - Any reason as to why your 200s been off the road so long?

MOAR NUMBERS, lol

Like you guys have much else to do on a Saturday night :laugh:

P.s. I dare say most of the night will be spent in the hills

Unfortunately i cant make it as i am going to busy doing things to do on a Saturday night

Cruising for me is to be done on Friday nights and a good way to relax after a week of hard work lol

Saturday nights is to get hammered.....lol oh and sunday for soccer lol

cause its too awesome for public roads to contain it.

took it off the road to replace a blown gasket. ended up changing just about everything else at the same time. and now i gotta have the turbo rebuilt.

Like you guys have much else to do on a Saturday night :(

i work. and when im not working im at hq/shotz/worldsend/grace emily picking up gangies.

I was exactly the same as you Krishy untill I quit my apprenticeship and started working with my old man doing night shift and Fridays are on my roster so they're out :thumbsup: Cruising friday used to be religion almost and drinking saturday - But as I said I am heading out to cruise to save money, town smashed my wallet hard LOL

I was thinking that i might come out but them remembered i have about 1 and a half mm of front brake pads left from the last track day :thumbsup:

Edited by DSTROY

Go get some brake pads saturday afternoon and quickly fit them :thumbsup:

Nah if you can't make it thats fine, but if you change your mind PM me and ill PM you back with the meet. I will be checking this just before I leave on saturday.