SAU Community

Saturday Cruise

Weezy

suggestion; keep the discussion of what happened on the cruise off the boards.

not being an ass, just sayin. fair enough announcing it here, but this;

just next time SS can go to the back because it was slowing us down ... turbo VL's were no problem(kicked my ass) lol... 2 32's mates infact hit each other, hope it wasn't too bad...

you could probably afford to not say.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suggestion; keep the discussion of what happened on the cruise off the boards.

not being an ass, just sayin. fair enough announcing it here, but this;

you could probably afford to not say.

and they wonder why we no longer advertise cruises?? (and presumably why they dont get invited to them) =\

LOL.. I dont think anyone really cares about "your runs" or getting invited keiichi. When we go out with the regulars 400kw is considered a slow daily.

You totally missread his post.

The ss was some random that was doing 50 in an 80 zone and holding everyone up even the traffic behind us.. About the vlt part, We where saying how well they where keeping to the speed limit and not doing 50 like that ss in such a bad handling car. The two r32's that hit each other was only a minor tap, What happened was one guy got confused and went to turn right instead of left, Then all of a sudden turned left as the black r32 was pulling out.. resulting in a small scrape..

Everyone was well behaved and no one went over the speed limit the whole time up there, I should know, I was at the back in a standard 1.3lt carby ke70 and keeping up even going up the hills.. So thats saying something.

Also we have more common sence than doing anything stupid on the street, We dont all travel to heathcote to race for nothing.

:)

Hey Guys, this is my first post, I was the guy in the Mazda 6 last night. I was with the guy in the SS, He said he's sorry for holding you all up, not the right car for that sort of thing. Can I also add, to the dude in the red VL at the front, not sure if he is on this forum or not... Your a f**king good driver!

And for everyones information that Red vl leading at the front (without body kit) Wasn't even turbo lol, N/A 5spd.

The 32's nudging each other was retarded and impact at all of 2km/h...

But it wasn't a bad night, football traffic made getting our way to the hills an absolute nightmare and sorry for that guys but noone got lost so all was fine

Scandyflick & Fishpaste I don't know how new to the car and cruise scene you think I am but I am defently not new to it at all and hey if you think your too high profile to let me know about your secret runs then thats upto you lol whatever?

LOL.. I dont think anyone really cares about "your runs" or getting invited keiichi. When we go out with the regulars 400kw is considered a slow daily.

You totally missread his post.

The ss was some random that was doing 50 in an 80 zone and holding everyone up even the traffic behind us.. About the vlt part, We where saying how well they where keeping to the speed limit and not doing 50 like that ss in such a bad handling car. The two r32's that hit each other was only a minor tap, What happened was one guy got confused and went to turn right instead of left, Then all of a sudden turned left as the black r32 was pulling out.. resulting in a small scrape..

Everyone was well behaved and no one went over the speed limit the whole time up there, I should know, I was at the back in a standard 1.3lt carby ke70 and keeping up even going up the hills.. So thats saying something.

Also we have more common sence than doing anything stupid on the street, We dont all travel to heathcote to race for nothing.

:)

Hahahaha

I'd say both up and down the hill was at the speed limit. Some people on here need to chill

Sounds like it was a good night, will catch the next one :)

and Scandy/Fishpaste, I agree with what you said but it turns out maybe it wasnt as bad as that post made it sound - sorry ripper it did sound a lil sus lol.

98% of Friday nights I get an SMS for something which sounds very similar to what you do Scandy, but unfortunately it doesnt guarantee there wont be idiots like when people tell people, cars tag on during the night etc.

first post and first skyline based cruise, great turnout and good fun. nice to finally meet people who know there sh1t about their cars :D from what i saw everyone was well behavied wish sapol could see that not everyone blocks roads and does burnout's. last but not least go the dirty30 :)

Hey people,

Was a great cruise, I was there, right behind the N/A VL all the way up, that guy has good control, very neat around the hairpins.

Weez thanks for officiating, I will definitely be up for more of this.

Nice to see we are a mature bunch, we can have a nice cruise without any hooning/retardation/burnouts/crazy speeds. It was my kind of cruise.

We had a police car stop just to say G'day when we got to the top, he could see there were no issues to worry about. Also got bretho'd on the way home, again no dramas. I'm glad to see police are keeping a cool head and not punishing the masses for the few wanks that are out there.

Hit me with an SMS or PM if there is another one, I will be there.

You totally misread his post.

Sorry for the susness then.. (explained in detail for those that misread like scandy and fishpaste) lol

Keep your runs to yourself then mate!

This was good run and SS driver (was a champ in person) its all good man just pull over next time ey... thankgod for petrol station! haha wouldn't have made it home otherwise.. Great cruise/road with great people.. sat nights are much better for me anyways so send me a PM next time you organize 1 Weezy :thumbsup:

like in 2 wk ends time? :3some:

Thanks for the great comments guys,

I am more then happy to organise one again and will revive this thread when I know I have nothing on and just get everyone to PM me and I'll let everyone know what the story is with meets and times etc etc.

Once again thanks for the good behavior to everyone that came along and look forward to another soon guys.

Wayne :)