SAU Community

Saturday Cruise

Weezy

i didnt misread anything. i read what was written.

i wont retract what i said, infact, ill say it again, keep the discussion of what happens on little cruises off the boards, saves confusion, and keeps prying eyes out of the loop. just sayin.

Scandyflick & Fishpaste I don't know how new to the car and cruise scene you think I am but I am defently not new to it at all and hey if you think your too high profile to let me know about your secret runs then thats upto you lol whatever?

haha, i dont really care how long people have been 'in the scene', makes no difference to me, and it makes no difference to the scene. (granted, there are a few notable exceptions to this.)

might tag along on one of your drives someday, put a face to the username, and ill keep you in mind when i go for mine.

Edited by scandyflick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon it would be impossible for some people to refrain from commenting in a negative way on something they didn't agree with...

Good to hear the cruise went awsum lads, cheers Nell's for taking them on the hills route, as some of you would have seen, just cos its a Holden doesn't mean it cant handle.

Wayne have you got your pics yet?

sounds like the cruise was a success minus the little love tap between the 2 32's.....i am sorry i couldnt make it but seeing a mate DJing was more important plus boobs and booze lol.....Saw a few SAU faces in the crowd as well.....might have to come out to the next one though

Krishy If I hadn't been hitting town so many weeks in a row I would have gone last weekend too but this was my way of keeping out of the clubs for a weekend or two lol,

When I organise another as I said previously said I'll revive this thread and let you all know and get everyone who is interested to PM me and to be honest as long as you share the same passion in cars as me and don't drive like an absolute tool etc etc your more then welcome to come - Its not a popularity contest like some people seem to think it is :P

Edited by Weezy