SAU Community

[eoi] 1989 R32 Skyline Gtr Black

Hey guys.

I'm just gathering interest as I've been thinking of selling the car.

No newer pics as the car's in workshop for some injectors repair.

It's an R32, 1989 Black Skyline GT-R, fairly stock. Number plate: OMGTR [vic]

Has 88xxx kms on the clock. I bought it as a second owner in Melb when it was 73xxx kms about a year ago and have been using it as my daily to get me to Uni.

arthursseatcruise138.jpg

Mods include:-

Power FC w/ hand controller

KYB Buzz Spec Suspension.. stiff as.

N1 Turbos

R34 GTR Rims in Gunmetal Grey [245/40/18] with Bridgestone Potenza RE01's.

Pioneer Head Unit

Kenwood Amp

Basically tried to keep it as stock as possible, but turbos gave in about 2 months ago, hence the N1's. It's running 172kw on stock boost.

Car's never been on track, only for daily use purposes.

I'm looking for a more spacious car, so swaps are possible. Just throw me any offers..

arthursseatcruise55.jpg

This pic was when I first got the car.. nothing much changed except for the rims.

Car's located in North Melbourne.

Most of the work's done by Chasers Motorworks.

Pricing it at $19,500. RWC Provided.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Eugene,

Looking to sell the 32? It looks really good now, I thought I'd never see it again. Looks sweet with the 34 wheels, good job man.

To everyone who is interested, I used to own this car, check out my thread and see what I did to it in terms of mods and care. I looked after this car sooo much, I loved it.

Here's my old for sale thread - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/19...03-t209011.html

I also had work carried out on the car at Chasers. Such a solid GTR compared to others that I have driven. Some were faster, slower, lighter, heavier but none felt quite like this.

Eugene, you'll miss it when it goes man.

If anyone has any questions about the car that Eugene can't answer I may be able to as well. I have no idea where the log books are but if I find them, they will come with the sale of the car unless Eugene wants to keep them.

Good luck with the sale Eugene. Shoot me a PM and we'll meet up for a cruise before you sell it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Fulvio.. :blush:

Dude I can't find your number plate covers. Will keep looking though.

Hey Eugene,

Looking to sell the 32? It looks really good now, I thought I'd never see it again. Looks sweet with the 34 wheels, good job man.

To everyone who is interested, I used to own this car, check out my thread and see what I did to it in terms of mods and care. I looked after this car sooo much, I loved it.

Here's my old for sale thread - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/19...03-t209011.html

I also had work carried out on the car at Chasers. Such a solid GTR compared to others that I have driven. Some were faster, slower, lighter, heavier but none felt quite like this.

Eugene, you'll miss it when it goes man.

If anyone has any questions about the car that Eugene can't answer I may be able to as well. I have no idea where the log books are but if I find them, they will come with the sale of the car unless Eugene wants to keep them.

Good luck with the sale Eugene. Shoot me a PM and we'll meet up for a cruise before you sell it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey everyone, I’m having a bit of a crisis and would like some advice.  I am in the process of assembling a head I had gotten back after NAPREC did their work. I had the exhaust studs removed prior to sending it to the machine shop, but afterwards when I tried threading in new studs, they wouldn’t go in straight. They would thread in smoothly by hand with almost no effort, but it doesn’t go in straight (noticeably circular motion) and eventually stops about halfway in. I had a couple go in perfectly straight with no effort, but when I removed them to try it again, they no longer when in straight and had the same issue as the others. The studs I’m using are M8x1.25, which I read was the standard. I did some research and decided to buy a chaser kit and new studs IEE NZ just in case. Has anyone experienced this? How screwed am I? Do I just need to run a chaser or tap and try again? Prefer a chaser because I heard taps can destroy existing threads.    Note: I also have a new set of intake studs that went straight in just fine that I bought from IEE NZ. I bought the exhaust studs from the U.S.
    • Photos. What you describe sounds impossible, given how the arms are assembled to the upright.
    • Hello everyone.  Since the last stint of turbo upgrades, the intake plumbing from air filter to turbo was made up of sections of ally pipe and silicone bends. This was done as the stock suction pipe was so restrictive, it was noticable on the dyno. The configuration and layout of the m35 engine bay meant that the intake plumbing was too close to the exhaust manifold, even in contact with the heat sheild in one spot. Apart from that i had to use the first section of the stock suction pipe bolted onto the turbo. Although the setup was much better than the stock suction pipe, it still caused some restriction and excesive heat into the incoming air. Its like trying to suck a thickshake through a thin soft drink straw, possible, but you gotta work really hard. Then add the heat...for those that may not know, the hotter the air, the further the oxygen molecules are apart and the less explosive a given area of air is when mixed with fuel, hence, why intercoolers work (compressing air makes the molecules move faster which also generates heat). Water injection and nitrous oxide injection also use the same principle.  As the M35 Stagea intake and suction pipe options on the market are very very limited, i decided to fabricate my own from the turbo to the filter and include one silicone joiner to allow for engine twist.  If anyone is interested while I'm in the process, I could manufacture a couple more but you gotta let me know soon. I'll post some pictures soon.
    • Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone else has run into a similar issue. I recently installed ikeya Formula -15mm upper camber arms and lowered the car a bit. Right after the upright knuckle arm started to hit the upper camber arm making the car bottom out in while driving over small bumps in corners or dips on the highway. (Not even pushing the car) I was running HKS hipermax IVgt coils with 8K springs up front. Thought if i changed out the springs for 10K it would solve the problem, it did not.. Arms are still hitting. I asked a guy on instagram who is running the same upper arms, 8K springs up front and even a bit lower than my car sits. Guy has no problem of the arms hitting. Anyone else that has run into this issue or might have an idea of what could be the issue? I been told they might be installed backwards but the arms are as good as symmetrical and they fitted perfectly the way they are installed now.   
    • Ok so I tested the fuse and it’s fine it’s reading 10.8v when key is at start position but the signal spade wire is where I believe the issues is I tested it like you guys said it reads a very now voltage about .15v and it gets that power after the key is turned to acc and on mode the voltage doesn’t change when I put it all the way to start mode. Gojjg to try and see what it goes to on the harness.