SAU Community

Sapol Club Special Task Force

Mr.Massive

Just turned on the tv and there was a report about all the hoon clubs (burnout comps and stuff. u know the commonwhore stuff) and how there is going to be a trial special task force for 3 months in SA. im just wondering is this directed at us? are we classified as burnout hoons to the police? and will we now have 10 cops cruzing along side us at organized cruzes.?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just turned on the tv and there was a report about all the hoon clubs (burnout comps and stuff. u know the commonwhore stuff) and how there is going to be a trial special task force for 3 months in SA. im just wondering is this directed at us? are we classified as burnout hoons to the police? and will we now have 10 cops cruzing along side us at organized cruzes.?

I'm meeting with SAPOL shortly. I'll endeavour to raise this discussion with them.

:D

hmm would definately be interesting to hear more about this..

lol they make it sound as though any kind of driving (be it legally within the limits of the road, the speed limit and driver's limit) is considered as "hoon driving"...

lol they make it sound as though any kind of driving (be it legally within the limits of the road, the speed limit and driver's limit) is considered as "hoon driving"...

Shock horror. Nothing I personally didn't expect, dunno about you

i was pulled over for downshifting 2 days ago approaching a stop light. after much debate he let me go - i think this is getting too intense and stupid.

Shock horror. Nothing I personally didn't expect, dunno about you

dunno about you but I already knew and was just stating it to the public just for the sake of it

i was pulled over for downshifting 2 days ago approaching a stop light. after much debate he let me go - i think this is getting too intense and stupid.

Excessive noice maybe? Say u change from 3rd into 2nd and hit 4000revs it may have created excessive noise, i'd say thats why he pulled u over..

Cop cars on cruises.... Thats something new? HCC (holden commodore club) and SAU are really the only 2 i would say that have police respect. HCC just for the fact that they are nothing like RCK, except for being holdens ofcourse..

HCC is a top club they give 100% respect to the law and police, same with most of the ford car clubs iv been invold with. If they shut down the rck boys(wu-tang clan) the streets would be better :rofl:

isnt it, 'holden owners commodore club' (cocc) lol

yeah im immature :rofl:

holden owners club. yeah thats bragworthy

like 'hey guys, i had sex with a fat prostitute called bertha who had crabs and a mad yeast infection... represent yo!'

doesnt happen eh

-D

holden owners club. yeah thats bragworthy

like 'hey guys, i had sex with a fat prostitute called bertha who had crabs and a mad yeast infection... represent yo!'

doesnt happen eh

-D

You'd be surprised... :banana::rofl:

I'm meeting with SAPOL shortly. I'll endeavour to raise this discussion with them.

:rofl:

Be good to know the outcome Ruby. If your after a tag along i might be available

Be good to know the outcome Ruby. If your after a tag along i might be available

Thanks for the offer James. Most people are intimidated by police. Neil and company want to meet with Committee members of the new club, so Shane and I will be meeting with them. If I don't hear a phone call today about it, I'll be calling Neil myself to set up a time and place. I've just been too busy this last week to follow it up. Now I have some free time ... in between all the bloody birthdays this weekend/week.

Yes, our aim is to get SAPOL to fully understand SAU:SA are a legit club of enthusiasts ... and not a bunch of bogan hoons. ;)

Once we've had our pow-wow with SAPOL we'll be sure to inform our members a summary of the meet. :)

Edited by RubyRS4