Sapol Club Special Task Force

Mr.Massive

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ruby mate at least this is going in the right direction....specially the cops wanting to meet with the committee/board members...

Keep us posted mate

task force 'diagonal'...

... :)

why do they always use such lame names?

they don't want to make what they're doin obvious so they come up with a name for it, like the anti-bikie task force Avatar.

Read the Sunday Mail today, they've already picked up 3 cars and at this time their gathering evidence also known as trolling car forums for hot spots.

The photo with the boost controller in the ashtray looks like its a R32 :)

so hydraulics are part of the hoon thing? :)

the way they word it for the causual reader "it alters the hieght of the car" makes it sound like its for performance reasons. usually once its installed the car handles worse than it did before. i dont get why they illegal they not really dangerous unless you gota monster setup to get the car way off the ground or if you stupid enough to do it while driving.

so you cant modify your car to handle worse, thereby making you drive slower around corners and you cant modify your car with coilovers improving the handling.

bovs increase power :banana: lol

love the hoons strike back thing :banana: next week is hoons declare war

Edited by Inline 6

yeah, read the article. had a chuckle. in some parts they actually try to explain the mods in lay terms... but fail. and in others, yeah, they do what dan has pointed out. meh, whatever. wont find a BOV tucked up under my wheel arch, or nitrous hooked up to my carby while im bustin the hydros cause im sick.

lol every time i read the thread title i think of a group of skylines cruising through the hills, with swat helicopters and officers dropping down from ropes onto cars :)

lol. STAR force officers fast roping out of black hawks into the vili's parking lot? :)

all because of that american gangster-style hydraulic suspension... such a shame.

Edited by scandyflick

lol every time i read the thread title i think of a group of skylines cruising through the hills, with swat helicopters and officers dropping down from ropes onto cars :banana:

:)

time for f n furious qoutes, apparently the cops like to refer to the movie for their accurate modding information more than i do for corny laughs :)

Johnny Tran: [Dom walks away] TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!

[Dom punches Tran and a brawl ensues]

Dom: *I never narc'd on nobody! I never narc'd on nobody!*

when they getting specially modified cars to chase the hoons, put hydros on the cop car. thatll make the hoons think twice about making a runner

Edited by Inline 6

In the Sunday mail article Kate Kyriacou quotes Constable Neil Hastie as saying that "The blow-off valves - which are normally on top of the engine - are being concealed in the wheel arches. ...They know these things are illegal so they are putting plenty of effort into hiding them better"

This just isn't true. The standard position for most bov's is just after the intercooler - concealed in the side of the front bar.

While he does recognise that bov's are factory fitted and (when fitted correctly) legal, it sounds like there is going to be a continuation of the uninformed view of "Your blow-off valve looks like it's hidden down there so it must be illegal"....REDICULOUS!

I know that on RB motors the BOV is sitting on the crossover pipe in the engine bay.....but i have seen it on the likes of the 180's etc that the stock BOV is sitting behind the front bar.....so does that make them illegal even though they came stock????

post-31501-1247452792_thumb.jpg

BLOODY IDIOTS

this new breed of street hoons are using illegal suspension parts to enable them to take shortcuts in races simmilar to whats done with a feather in the famous video game "mariokart" ghost stage. there are currently no confirmed deaths resulting from the use of hydraulics but its not the majority voting public that use them so better safe than sorry we get rid of them

sorry thought id have a go at journalism dosnt seem that hard :D

Edited by Inline 6