SAU Community

Stock 34 Gtt To 300+ Rwkw

Buzzn

Thinking about keeping my GTT for sale and upgrading, to get it running 300kw at the wheels... obviously I need bigger injectors, turbo, cooler and piping, ecu and controller..

what else?

and whats the guestimate it'd cost?

if anyone can be bothered answering this question I'd appreciate it heaps :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap, Fast, Reliable

Pick 2 of those

Oh and search please....this has been covered about 1 million times

Fast and reliable... if i'm gonna go ahead it's gonna be done properly!

I realise it must of been covered a few times, who can be fudged searching tho.. gotta be someone bored out there that feels like being a help ;)

ps. going to defqon... gonna be fkn sweeeeeeeet :)

Look below... change names and that to suit ur desire but its basically what you need...

You could change the Haltech to a PFC to keep the cost down...

GT35 could go to GT30 if you only want 300KW and less lag

Biggest cost saver is to do all the research yourself and hunt for good deals(site sponsors are pretty good)

I'd recommend 6boost to buy turbo and gate...

Also you have to think of supporting mods like clutch and diff if needed (i just re-shimmed my standard...)

edit: You also wouldn't need 800cc injectors...

Edited by axe s

15 grand.

almost done with mine.

started off with 5k budget...turbo n pfc later...budget exceeded.

goodluck.

thanks bro,

was thinking 5k should get it there,

15k... that's pretty large... this is gonna hurt hey

ah well, if it beats an old man in a new GT falcon costing double.. is worth it :)

is suspension, brakes etc included in the 15k or is that all under the hood??

thanks bro,

was thinking 5k should get it there,

LOL a turbo alone is half that

add >$1000 for injectors

$2K for an ECU

600-1000 for a tune

plus dump pipe, fuel pump, clutch, oil and water lines,

plus 10k for a rebuild after the standard motor goes bang in *insert random date here*

Edit - just noticed its auto...the stock auto wont last very long with 300rwkw

she's an auto atm so clutch isn't in the picture... thinking final stage, convert to man to put icing on the cake

well it would pay to decide auto or manual early as you'd need to buy a bigger stall converter anyway...

also 300Kw wont kill an RB,

300kw and abusing an RB will...

something else to think about when ur done is water/meth injection...

I'm up to that now...

thats mainly under the hood...includes all the safety measures such as oil cooler 100k service with bearings hp belt...you cant skip on quality when aiming for big numbers...there just isnt a short cut.

suspension n other bits add another 2-3k.

i looked for the best prices..but even quality second hand parts arent cheap and usually better buying new.

Edited by allthewaytotheskyline

hmmm... i might put the box in first so at least i can get a few hunge for the auto before its blown!

is it possible/ worthwile to get a racing semi-auto trans that responds instantly or close enough to??

Cheers for the info

thats mainly under the hood...includes all the safety measures such as oil cooler 100k service with bearings hp belt...you cant skip on quality when aiming for big numbers...there just isnt a short cut.

i looked for the best prices..but even quality second hand parts arent cheap and usually better buying new.

what'd the 100k service cost ya? I'm at 82xxx but i'm thinking 11 yrs old, couldn't hurt

Agreed, your up for min 12 - 15k

+ auto to man conversion - 3k???

good suspension - 2k

I'd sell your car and buy one with the basic mods, suspension, exhaust etc, start from there you'll save 3K and the time and effort that goes into doing this stuff...

If it were me Id sell it and buy a 33 GTR, then the 5k will get you +300rwkw

thats a good point... this is why i'm trying to sell all together and just stick with the company car, I really can't sell this to buy a 33, no matter how quick it is.

fudge..

theres a 55inch LED tele with my name on it at JB's

who wants her??

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/34...15#entry4707215

what'd the 100k service cost ya? I'm at 82xxx but i'm thinking 11 yrs old, couldn't hurt

full 100k service...water pump, hp timing belt, cam seals, crank seals, fan belts, atlernator belts, idler bearing, tensioner bearing, nulon coolant and labour efcourse abit over $1000.

its not cheap ill tell you that much and thank god its only once ever 100,000.

mind you i did mind prematurely at 7x,xxx as its better safe then sorry if your going to double the factory power.

what is it with 300rwkw?

is that new new "in" thing?

whats the 300rwkw going to be used for?

never understood this measurement of wanting 300rwkw!

I had basic bolt on mods and got a very responsive 254rwkw on a stock,unopened motor which suited track and daily driving (didnt drive it daily but easily do-able if only car)

whats the kit worth just out of curiousity...and are all the parts original nissan or suppliers of??

Depends what you want...

Starts at

1. Gates Racing Timing Tensioner Kit (includes belt, Idler and Seals)

2. 6x NGK Iridium Plugs

3. Oil Filter

$495

+ Water pump

$80

so about $600 delivered...

Non genuine parts...