SAU Community

R34 Dashboard Gtt

hey guys quick questions, today i went to have a look at a r34 gt-t and apart from the dashboard the car was good... i was just wondering how much would it cost to replace the dash board, im from melb so if any of yous have a price including parts labour please pm me a place if your not 100% sure dont just throw me figures..thankyou.

$1000 just for the dash or installation too?

What are you wanting to replace? Photo's would help. I just resprayed my centre console-came up a treat! Getting rid of the GPS cover as I have a

gauge cluster from Nissan (Japan) that I'm getting installed once I get my hands on a loom & sender. Going to SEI motors 2moro to see if they can help.

What are you wanting to replace? Photo's would help. I just resprayed my centre console-came up a treat! Getting rid of the GPS cover as I have a

gauge cluster from Nissan (Japan) that I'm getting installed once I get my hands on a loom & sender. Going to SEI motors 2moro to see if they can help.

i think the hole lot has to be replace, because right where the cigerette ignitor is theres burn marks around it with that, and infront of the passenger seat theres heaps of scratches around there and they aint just little ones they are deep. so if anyone has a rough idea on cost for the dash board and installion it will help me know where im at...because i dont want to pay 19k for a car that has fkd up interior.

i think the hole lot has to be replace, because right where the cigerette ignitor is theres burn marks around it with that, and infront of the passenger seat theres heaps of scratches around there and they aint just little ones they are deep. so if anyone has a rough idea on cost for the dash board and installion it will help me know where im at...because i dont want to pay 19k for a car that has fkd up interior.

Ring SEI & speak to Bill, he has an entire car stripped & should have what your looking for. It was a right off (externally). Unfortunately these centre console gauges can't be put in my R34... the sensors aren't there & I can't get a refund. Stupid Nismo/Nissan Japan/Nengun!