SAU Community

Rb25 Turbo Gear + Extras + Remapped Ecu

Have got my turbo gear up for sale. converted back to NA due to compressor bearings failing and not having the funds to get it rebuilt/the time. most of this gear (well all of it, cos thats why i bought it :thumbsup:) would be suitable for anyone looking to convert their NA to turbo.

- standard GTST airbox w/ snorkel -$75

- standard side mount intercooler piping not all parts are here, only some - $40

- standard R33 GTST crossover pipe. sanded down and sprayed in engine enamel black, comes with vacuum line bracket - $50

- standard RB25DET heatshielding (for manifold and turbo housing, painted in engine enamel black) - $20

- standard R33 GTST side mount intercooler (flushed clean) - $75 SMIC

- standard R34 GTT side mount intercooler (flushed clean) - $150 SMIC

- standard R33 GTST ECU (manual) - $150

- turbosmart Supersonic BOV (ajustable, single port, comes with RB20/25 adapter) $150

- brand new Monza oil/radiator catch can, never used. comes with all fittings/brackets/lines etc - $50

as well as this gear, there is also an ECU up for grabs. was chipped and maped by Toshi to suit an RB25 with hi-comp (ie NA motor), a bosch 040 fuel pump, standard turbo, injectors, intercooler, for 7PSI. never got the ECU as the day i put the order in my turbo died, so its still with Toshi. PM him for details/price here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Toshi-m1094.html

prices do not include postage, but for most of them, shouldnt be too much :3some:

post your interest here or just PM me if your interested.

Josh

post-45120-1247391565_thumb.jpg

post-45120-1247391587_thumb.jpg

post-45120-1247391606_thumb.jpg

post-45120-1247391632_thumb.jpg

post-45120-1247391671_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

REVISED PRICING

Have got my turbo gear up for sale. converted back to NA due to compressor bearings failing and not having the funds to get it rebuilt/the time. most of this gear (well all of it, cos thats why i bought it ) would be suitable for anyone looking to convert their NA to turbo.

- standard side mount intercooler piping not all parts are here, only some - $40 $30

- standard R33 GTST crossover pipe. sanded down and sprayed in engine enamel black, comes with vacuum line bracket - $50 $30

- standard RB25DET heatshielding (for manifold and turbo housing, painted in engine enamel black) - $10

- standard R33 GTST side mount intercooler (flushed clean) - $40

- standard R34 GTT side mount intercooler (flushed clean) - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

- standard R33 GTST ECU (manual) - $150 $100

- Calibre 52mm boost guage w/ cup - numbers etc light up blue, needle orangy/red, dims with your lights. includes plug and wiring for power - $30

as well as this gear, there is also an ECU up for grabs. was chipped and maped by Toshi to suit an RB25 with hi-comp (ie NA motor), a bosch 040 fuel pump, standard turbo, injectors, intercooler, for 7PSI. never got the ECU as the day i put the order in my turbo died, so its still with Toshi. PM him for details/price here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Toshi-m1094.html

prices do not include postage, but for most of them, shouldnt be too much

post your interest here or just PM me if your interested.

Josh

post-45120-1249975351_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...