SAU Community

R34 GTT Bomex front bar----i did use this for track days but not anymore needs TLC

$50

R34 standard white bonnet---slight dint near passenger side headlight nothing a got panel beater couldn't pop out see photo's

$200

R34 OEM style carbon fibre bonnet --- bonnet lifted while driving (not me the old owner of the bonnet) not too damaged again used this for track days etc not too badly damaged just want it gone...has bonnet pin latches but ill have to find the pins

$200

WORK EUROLINE wheels 18X8 unknown offset just a pair EX_DRIFT WHEELS no buckles just gutter rash...no tyres ive got the centre caps too need TLC also

$250

CONTINENTAL CONTACT SPORT X2 ------235/45 R17 97W still roadworthy just got too many tyres at home for skids

$30

BRIDGESTONE RE050 A ---- 215/45 R18 89W still roadworthy just got too many tyres at home to do skids on --

$40

R33 factory rear strut brace--- dosnt fit R34 found out the hard way

$100

19" wheels a set of 4 one has gutter damage still holds air 8" wide unknown offset front tyres are just roadworthy the rears are still good!

235/35R19 been sitting around for ages! want them goneskies

$300

R33 JIC coilovers NEED REBUILD was going to get them rebuild to a custom level never ended up doing it .....2 are leaking the other two are ok unsure what too been that long want to sell them as a full set

$150

R34 GTT rear wheel bearings and hubs suit..i upgraded to GTR rear end no longer need prefect condition replaced the bearing about 5000kms the changed the whole rear set up...prefect for a 5 stud conversion

CONTACT ME VIA SMS 0401035221 or PM

TOM

Edited by tommygr34

Hi mate, very interested in some stuffs! Plz send me close pics of these three:

R34 GTT Bomex front bar----i did use this for track days but not anymore needs TLC

$50

R34 standard white bonnet---slight dint near passenger side headlight nothing a got panel beater couldn't pop out see photo's

$200

R34 OEM style carbon fibre bonnet --- bonnet lifted while driving (not me the old owner of the bonnet) not too damaged again used this for track days etc not too badly damaged just want it gone...has bonnet pin latches but ill have to find the pins

$200

Plz help me with this ASAP! Plz send me pics to my email [email protected], or contact me on 0433566067

Cheers

Edited by Obelisk

19" wheels

post-47108-1248002187_thumb.jpg

GTT rear hubs

post-47108-1248002230_thumb.jpg

coilovers

post-47108-1248002262_thumb.jpg

greddy gauges not wiring harness or sensors gauges slightly dinted ($200 OBO wont separate)

post-47108-1248002305_thumb.jpg

bomex bar

post-47108-1248002422_thumb.jpg

r34 bonnet damage

post-47108-1248002570_thumb.jpg

safety21 front hoops and front crossbar,,, i didn't use these for my car i just used the rear half of the cage, bolts, mounting plate everything you need just not the back half of the cage ($250)

post-47108-1248003145_thumb.jpg

r34 L.E.D taillights (unknown brand) good condition swap plus cash ($200 ono)

post-47108-1248003311_thumb.jpg

MORE PARTS COMING AND PICS!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's very possible my measurements are wrong as I did measure with the wheel and tire still on the car. It's possible I didn't judge inner gap correctly and ended up adding width. I'm eager to buy new wheels, but I think I might be putting the cart before the horse. The best thing to do this right. I can take off the wheels off, I might even just have the tires taken off and do some proper measurements. It won't cost me much, if anything, and will save me a whole bunch of headache in the long run.
    • You are right, there are 2 ways to approach it, you can go for wheels known to fit well on the car, or measure from what you have. If you jack up the car and check the distance from the inner side of the tyre to the first obstruction (generally the control arm, or a shock) and then do the same from the outside of the tyre to the guard, that tells you how much wider you can go or what offset you can use. I'd note that 9.5 is huge on the front of a 33 gtst, if they are not scrubbing anywhere including fuil lock then don't change anything about the front width and offset.
    • have done smoke test and there is no leak. I found the problem and got it fixed. It was the second hose under the Plenum who had also a restrictor in place. I also changed all vacuum hoses so i had this restrictor no more. Just fished the old hoses out of my trashcan to check the diameter and realized the green marked hose and checked it with my camera. Put this restrictor in my new silicone hose and got 1.0 with 1.1 - 1.2 overboost back. cheers
    • Ok, maybe I'm approaching this the wrong way. I'm trying to buy new wheels, and I was having trouble finding the exact offset needed for my r33 GTST Spec 2. I figured trying to reverse engineer the wheels already on the car was a good method, but maybe I'm over complicating tings. I tried using this thread, but I was unsure how to translate what others had and their set-ups versus my own. I know the wheels I have right now are 18 x 9.5, front and rear, so it's just the offset that's really throwing me for a loop. I'm not sure if stock GTST offset would be the correct answer because again, I have GTR calipers and 370Z rotors. I've replaced the rotors recently and taken the wheels on and off enough times to know I don't have any spacers.
    • Wastegate stuck open will make the exhaust louder because the turbine is being bypassed but it will not make a sucking noise. It will affect idle but not enough to cause issues. Only way for that to be an issue is if the wastegate actuator rod is so loose that exhaust is leaking out from it. Exhaust leaks are usually not that complicated to spot otherwise. Any leak will be magnified by exhaust visibly leaving soot or heat damage to gaskets, external surfaces of cracks, etc. Make sure the BOV is not stuck open. If this is running stock ECU/your tune is not speed density get rid of the atmospheric vent and do 100% recirculation. A boost leak test would show if you had a problem there. You can also try capping the throttle body and only pressurizing the intake manifold to see where pressure is leaking out. With the engine off the only path for it to leak out should be the intake valves.