SAU Community

Sei Day Cruise - 26th July

jezza boii

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated attendance list.. Correct me if I've got anything wrong..

Confirmed

JD - MR2

Chad - R32

Basti - R33

Kris - R33

Jamie - R32 GTR

Ric - R33

Beau - R33

Cass - R33 GTR

Jason - R33

Ben - R33

Zentari - MR2

Adis - R33

Tavuki - R32

Kez +1 - Supra + Evo7 (possibly meeting us halfway as they're coming from Mornington area)

Scott +1 - Integra

Maybe

Dave - MR2

Danielle +1 - R33

Birds - R33

Ryan - R32/Stagea

Mike - Supra

Matthew - 180SX

_ - R32 GTR

Dezz - R33

Gareth - R33 GTR

Shan - R32

Steven - R33

Nik - Supra

Ashneel - R34

Tav +4 - R34

Alby - Supra

Matt - Supra

Tenji - Evo

Fred - Supra

Htial - R33

Brett - R33

Emsta - R33

Nobby - GTiR

Deevon - MR2

Standard turn out. Was kinda hoping for more :) Hardly any variety in cars. Not to say that there's anything wrong with those attending (MR2s, Supras and Skylines) :)

If everyone brings along one or more friends in other imports the turnout will be huge ;) Definitely invite your mate with the Supra Beau.

Standard turn out. Was kinda hoping for more :) Hardly any variety in cars. Not to say that there's anything wrong with those attending (MR2s, Supras and Skylines) :ninja:

If everyone brings along one or more friends in other imports the turnout will be huge :ninja: Definitely invite your mate with the Supra Beau.

i may be bringin along a mate, his got a prelude

If everyone brings along one or more friends in other imports the turnout will be huge :D Definitely invite your mate with the Supra Beau.

Im bringing down a couple of the boys, and maybe the GF if she gets off work :P ...

lol definately spending 10 bucks at the car wash tomorro night

Sounds good man. I'll give mine a good wash too. Hopefully it doesn't rain.

Forecast says 'scattered showers' which probably means there will be a few little drops here and there but nothing major which is good :P

Sounds good man. I'll give mine a good wash too. Hopefully it doesn't rain.

Forecast says 'scattered showers' which probably means there will be a few little drops here and there but nothing major which is good :D

Sweet. Im not worried tho, a bit of rain cant stop us...

cant wait to take on that mountain again :P

Trust me, going up that mountain in heavy rain is a real b*tch.

We did it in torrential rain on an MR2 cruise and people were sliding all over the place.

Light rain should be ok but ideally we want it to be dry for the hill :P Gonna get photos of every car as it goes up!

Trust me, going up that mountain in heavy rain is a real b*tch.

We did it in torrential rain on an MR2 cruise and people were sliding all over the place.

Light rain should be ok but ideally we want it to be dry for the hill :P Gonna get photos of every car as it goes up!

nah if it was heacy rain obviously I'd really take it easy goin up and down that hill. either way i usually go really slow into the corner then boot out of it. but yeah tru, the weather will b a factor

I like your attitude man :P

As long as people know their limits we shouldn't have too many issues.

Even if it rains it'll still be a good day. Can still check out the cars, have a great lunch, meet people and have a chat!

I'm really looking forward to it. 2 days!