SAU Community

Fs Vic - Hpi Savage Monster Truck

private9

Hi All,

Advertising this for my little brother.

HPI SAVAGE X 4.1

Up for sale is my hpi savage x 4.1, I bought it for $900(plus $450+ in options) on it 2 years ago and have not since used it for at least 1 1/2 years ago.

Truck has only had about 5-6 tanks of fuel in and I had not even fully broken in the engine yet.

Last time I drove the truck I broke the rear diff (crown gear I believe) but it’s only about $15-20 and 5 minutes to change. Apart from that the truck has usual scratches but over all it is in very good condition (a clean wouldn’t hurt).

Features the usual such as- alloy diffs, 2 speed transmission, 8 oil filled coil over shocks, TVP (twin vertical plate) chassis, full time shaft driven 4wd, 4.1cc big block engine, 160cc fuel tank for long run time, tuned pipe, 17mm alloy hex drives, roll cage, 2 stage air filter, roto starter with charger for easy convenience, etc.

Additions over the standard savage x 4.1 are:

• wheelie bar

• muffler silencer

• twin stainless steel disc brakes

• Mounted nubz tires s compound on a black dish wheel (was about $200 dollars with the correct hexes as well).

Also glow plug igniter and charger will come with truck amongst other spares ie: glow plugs, filter`s, rotor starter and charger and other miscellaneous items(no AA batteries come with it).

All that is needed to get this truck going once again is a crown gear for the diff($15-20) and some fuel.

After $400 for the lot!

I would prefer a local pick up but I will post at the buyers expense. Pick up can arranged for either Clifton Hill or Reservoir.

Thanks,

Justin.

Picture419.jpg

Picture416.jpg

Picture422.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

PARTS SUPPLIED ARE:

truck

body(beaten up)

full radio gear(includes servo`s etc)- the antenna at the top is broken but it still extends to about 50 cm(new one is $19.95)

6 AA 2500mah rechargeable batteries(need another six, which from memory is $40) and a 1hr quick charger

glow plug igniter and charger

roto starter with a 2000mah rechargeable battery and charger

a tack box filled with dual stage filters, filter cleaner, thread lock, diff gears, slipper clutch and other miscellaneous parts.

all that is needed to get the truck running is 6AA batteries,fuel and a crown gear($15-20).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...