SAU Community

Coilover Click Clack And Clunk Noises

Do solid top mounts make a lot of noise on an R34? no getting around or away from it?

noise like .. at 30kmh on a normal road with some typical but small bumps, it will

sound like a chunk of metal is rolling back and forth in the trunk? but no audible

noise from the front?

enough noise that any passenger not familiar with motor sports

is going to tell me my suspension sounds broken?

• 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Its also very clearly made to take business away from https://theskylineshed.com/ which is legitimate and even has a physical address.
    • The 'About Us' got me ..  I added something to the cart and clicked 'check out' and none of the payment options in the footer (ie those with buyer protection) were available. Stay the hell away from this one.
    • No. Not true for any non-GTR R32. I think even the GTS4 has the GTSt knuckles with eye type lower shock mounts (as opposed to GTR fork lower shock mounts). The only R chassis in which something like the quote claim is true is the R34, on which the turbos have the fork type and the NAs have the eye type. **Edit: Actually I reserve the right to be wrong about the above statement. It might also be true on R33s. My memory on those shitboxen has faded too much.
    • It's a scam. It has all the telltale signs: - The "business" doesn't have a physical address or really any kind of information listed - It's using a generic online store website template - The prices are ridiculously reduced. To good to be true cheap - Everything is in stock and can be ordered in any possible combination   I've seen a few of these for other products as well. Things like sunglasses for example. I'd say stay away from it! And maybe reach out to the real theskylineshed and let them know this exists. I doubt there is much they can do about it, but still.   I don't know if they would actually take your money if you ordered something. Or whether it is just for collecting credit card details to scam otherwise. I'm not game or stupid enough to try it.
    • Hi guys has anyone ever bought from this website theskylineshed.shop?? Not theskylineshed.com as I’m aware there is 2 similar but different sites.     has anyone had any issues with theskylineshed.shop???