SAU Community

R34 Gtt Dash Conversion

Hi Guys,

anyone ever attempted to perform this conversion?

im quite keen as i love the r34's interior, but dont want the heavy r34 (or maybe i just cant afford one)

would like to know whats involved, what do i have to do to make it work?

i'm looking to change the entire dash, door trims etc.

including making the r34 speedo cluster work with the r33 sensors and ecu...

any help appreciated thanks :P

ummm thats odd but just might be a worthy project...i have never heard of anyone doing a dash conversion....if you do please keep us informed as this would be rather interesting....

1 would assume that it would require a lot of work....also does your 33 have airbags?

ohh and then getting your sensors to work shouldnt be that much of a headache

goodluck mate

ummm thats odd but just might be a worthy project...i have never heard of anyone doing a dash conversion....if you do please keep us informed as this would be rather interesting....

1 would assume that it would require a lot of work....also does your 33 have airbags?

ohh and then getting your sensors to work shouldnt be that much of a headache

goodluck mate

cheers thanks, yea the r34 interior is fakkin mint, personally, i think the GT-T cluster looks better than the R34 GT-R Cluster.

really hoping this will work out, if anyone knows anything, any help will be appreciated.

fours and more in SA claim they've done a r34 gtt dash conversion into a silvia but they did an engine swap as well

so if it might be doable

I was thinking of doing this a while ago but gave up b4 i started to really think about it...

I personally dont think it'd be worth the effort.

Owning a R34 and have been in a R33 I dont think it's THAT spectacular that you need to change, nothing that a set of DEFI gauges and a double DIN screen HU cant solve :)

I would save the money for something else!