SAU Community

Prototype

WYTSKY

My god,

IMO, 1 of the best games I have played in years!

Gory, graphic, blood splattering sounds, you can be as brutal as your want, can attack in the middle of the street and fight every1 or drag people off into alleys and kill/consume them.

look it up in youtube, I would post a link but I can't get onto youtube from work.

Basiclly, your a bloke that is infected with a virus and you are a shape shifter, your body can change into a number of weapons such as Blades, whips, massive solid fists for breaking shit, full body armour, parshall body armour,... it goes on... you also can morph into people you consume to get away from people or enter army bases as a comander.

You also can sabotage and take and fly/drive their helicopters and tanks....

DID i mention you also can glide sorta like spider man... and jump over buildings...great fun!

Also, very impressive graphics...

you complete missions and as the game goes on the island (Manhattan) gets more and more infected with people as the virus spreads..

you can consume(to gain health) anything living or moving - so humans, infected humans, army guys, monsters, you name it,

Ive been on it almost every night until about 2am...

absolutely loving the game, highly reccommended.

Adam

prototype-game-screenshot-big.jpg

prototype_042508_7263.jpg

prototype-ss1.jpg

Prototype_01.jpg

was a great game comleted it in a couple of days, i think upgrading is a bit too easy but beside that it was fun... did anyone think the big blob was harder then the end boss?

Yeh i clocked it last night instead of playing in the sau games night :P my bad... bit upset ive finished it now, thought it would take longer then 10 days...

and yeh the bloob thing - i think u mean the one where green popped out of it after u defeated it, was a little harder, but not by much, most of those enemies could be defeated pretty easily with the extended whipfist- i loved using that to grab onto helis.

upgrades were fairly easy to get, finding the hints or killing a hive etc, made it pretty easy to gain pts.

interms of repitiveness, nah i dont think it was too bad, u had to do some similar things in missions, but was still pretty good.

It is a bit repetitive, I have it on PS3.

God the fights are damn sexy on my 50inch plasma though.

I'd recommend it though as its got a bit of everthing.... think mix of spiderman, resident evil, assassins creed and GTA...

No one mentioned how cool it looks EATING people.... imagine you are fighting people and you are low on health so you grab someone and your body starts to consume them and they get dragged along as you keep fighting

Edited by MSTRshenanigans