SAU Community

R32 Gtr Suspension

Helious

Looking for a set of shocks and springs or coilover for an R32 GTR. Doesnt need the best as I will only need it to last a year or so till I can afford to put on a new set.

Not looking for leaking or knocking suspension as it would be worse then my current ones.

Pictures would be nice.

Thanks.

Pair of Nismo GTR R32 rear progressive rate spring units, and, a pair of Trust brand adujstable damper with progressive rate springs.Come off a R32GTR 1993

The Pro springs start off at approx 6kgs, then stiffen up to 8kgs under load, so not super hard bone shakers, but when driven quickly, they get stiffer.

No leaks/knocks, very clean, no paint chips etc.

$400 the lot ( all four)plus postage!!!, or,

I can deliver to Sydney (Oran Park Raceway) next weekend, you will have to meet me there to collect them!

will require bank deposit as I'm not gonna cart them all the way there for a no-show

• 3 weeks later...

I've got some KYB coil overy type things. In a box at work so can't really show you them now. I'm not sure how old they are but they were on my R32 GTR when I got it. I've upgraded to DMS 50mm. The KYBs worked fine and aren't leaking etc. Perfectly serviceable. Let me know if you want to know more.

hey mate,

dont know if its wat your aiming for but i have a full set of r32 gtr JIC flt a2 coilovers in immaculate cond, willing to post em at your expense for $ 950 firm as i payed $1500 from an importer and ended up selling the car before i could fit them, pretty keen to just get rid of em.

if ya keen mate call me on(08) 82432250

cheers nicko

Pair of Nismo GTR R32 rear progressive rate spring units, and, a pair of Trust brand adujstable damper with progressive rate springs.Come off a R32GTR 1993

The Pro springs start off at approx 6kgs, then stiffen up to 8kgs under load, so not super hard bone shakers, but when driven quickly, they get stiffer.

No leaks/knocks, very clean, no paint chips etc.

$400 the lot ( all four)plus postage!!!, or,

I can deliver to Sydney (Oran Park Raceway) next weekend, you will have to meet me there to collect them!

will require bank deposit as I'm not gonna cart them all the way there for a no-show

Helios, these are still available, I coulda got them to Southern Sydney suburbs for you last month if you were able to collect.

Still $400 plus now $90 for postage/freight

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Still in the market for some suspension.

If you post on this thread, please be prepared to supply pictures and to reply. Please if possible let me know if the suspension will lower the ride height.

dat2kman: Please send me pictures as the photobucket of the front Trust ones has disappeared.

Cheers!

Paul