SAU Community

Sau Gaming Night #2

R31Nismoid

Gaming night #1 went really really well.

Over the 3hrs we had 8-10 people come and get in amongst it. We were playing CS:S normal maps, and then gungames towards the end.

Birds, Bozodos, Doofy, Doobs, Ten Four, Nothingsus, Cozi (my brother), myself and there was a couple of others who I cant remember lol…

So I think these will turn into some fairly regular and good fun, I know I was having some good laughs at the antics going on.

The initial server we were on was a bit shit (pings were a bit slow) - so I apologise for that and my Bro will see what he can sort out for next time in that regard.

SOOOoooooo….. Without further a-do

Lets get night #2 organised.

Date: Thurs 23rd July.

Time: 7pm Start

Hopefully Thurs is good for the majority. I know the last one was late notice, however if we make it every Thurs night it should be ok.

Game: CS:S - Please read on and comment however

Server ID:

Server IP: 203.34.186.29:27075

Password: holden

Do we play CS:S again?

Im gonna say yes based on - until we get more lot of regulars/following - stick to the game that everyone who played actually has and so on.

As more people come onboard we can move to other games in the poll (next being a COD in 3-4 weeks perhaps).

If this isnt a good approach lemme know - im happy to do whatever the general consensus is.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M IN! :banana:

Thursday night actually works really well for me, even though I hold a weekly cruise that I never go on... It's one of my only free nights and would love to fill it up with some games :bunny:

I'm more then happy to keep playing CS:S, there are so many mods to that game and different types of stuff you can play that it's always fun. Gun Game was a good choice, so was scoutzknivez... I hope we get to hit up some surf maps :banana:

Can we ban Cozi? mcsrsly... my face hurts from bullets...

lol we can't really ban my brother - afterall he is organising all the servers/games and so on :banana:

But he wont play with us every week, ill be hitting him up for access to book myself once we get it a bit more regular (so its not a wasted booking etc)

Pfft I'll take down Cozi for yas in a non-gun game environment :P

Definitely up for it again. It's good to just allocate a single night and time block of gaming to myself, as opposed to playing whenever I have free time.

its a steam ran game you cant torrent it... i was playing last night too i am captain planet im sorry to my team mates i kept switching between tabs as i was trying to gt a model for saturday for a photoshoot... i will perform better next week... more dust2 k thnx

Its a public/private hosted game server from Internode i believe - its not being hosted on a spare PC that's for sure (CS:S that is)

The server was having a few issues at that point, bit of delay, will sort it out either way

It was good fun for the short time i was playing.

I finally started to get into it in the end.

I'll have to play longer next week.

Need to set up a friends list on Steam so we can have games with

each other on other nights.

Yer its not that expensive, an its good to get the source pack (CSS an DOD)

spewing i forgot bout the last one an cant make this one due to annaversy dinner

Try GAME or Gametraders man, should be able to find something, maybe even JB-Hifi!

Cheers, I'll give that a shot some time this week.

if you find css in the shops take a photo.

I'll take a photo of it with a receipt for ya when I get it :P

I'd prefer to buy a hard copy version over getting it on steam to be honest. That'll save me downloading 2gb or whatever it'll be.