SAU Community

Haunted Hills Hillclimb

daslingdale

Hey

I've seen this sweet highclimb some forum members have used. It's called the Haunted Hills hillclimb and I think it's in Gippsland.

That is all I know though. I can't find any other information on it, like booking etc.

Anyone know?

Thanks

Dale

Edited by Adzmax

Driver Dynamics have a day there soon I beleive.

Haunted Hills Here We Come !

We’re going to Haunted Hills on Saturday 10th October and Saturday 28th November 2009 for trackdays.

Haunted Hills is a fantastic challenging circuit in sunny Morewell (about 1.3 hours drive from Melbourne).

We will be running the event as a non timed hill climb.

All you need to do is line up and go, we’ll be letting cars go

at 20 second intervals, so you’ll get lots of track time.

As usual we’ll provide lunch, tea/coffee and soft drinks all day.

We’ll also provide a fully equipped FIV with two medics, flag marshals and of course we’ll also have professional instructors. Note, that we will be allowing open exhausts at these days.

All cars are welcome, including open wheelers.

This will be the lowest cost trackdays we’ve ever conducted, only $130.00 per driver !

Call Tessa now to book your position 1300 652 693 or email [email protected]

Those track days look grouse.

Just need to become a member to get my CAMS. :down:

Dale

Just to let you know

You do not need a CAMS or AASA licence to do a Driver Dynamics day..

Cheers ..

Dale

Just to let you know

You do not need a CAMS or AASA licence to do a Driver Dynamics day..

Cheers ..

In that case I am booking it tomorrow. Or first thing Monday. Siked!

Do you need full race gear? Or a roll cage?

Thanks heaps for that little piece of information.

The Driver Dynamics Days are absolutely the best way to learn about your car as well as your own skills in an environment where you're not being pushed to drive beyond your abilities :P

(haha, I sound like I'm advertising them, but it's the truth.)

The Driver Dynamics Days are absolutely the best way to learn about your car as well as your own skills in an environment where you're not being pushed to drive beyond your abilities :rolleyes:

(haha, I sound like I'm advertising them, but it's the truth.)

Yeah that is all I want to do at the moment. Unleash and lash out on those corners at my own pace.

Siked. :bunny:

There will also be lots of SAU members competing in the WRX Day at Haunted Hills on the 29th of August.

Entries will go up in the events section as soon as they are ready.