SAU Community

S. E. Qld Stagea Get Together

ah okay, i think i may of seen your car going around, iv seen about 3 locally.. one black, one yellow.. maybe one white.. over the past 12 months..(c34's anyway)

I live in ormiston...suburb inbetween cleveland and wello pt..know it?

Grew up in ormiston for 25 years!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet as cant wait to meet u pm me if u need help with and stagea stuff

myles

awesome. Let us know if you want us to bring anything.

Scott (stagman) we're from Upper Mt Gravatt so we might bump into you on the freeway somewhere :)

Hey have any brissy guys thought of a good brisbane place to meet before we cruise to the coomera servo yet.

I was thinking something allong the lines of the DFO Carpark near the airport but then we would have to go over the toll bridge, unless we went down Kingsford Smith Dr and through the Valley n over the bridge.

Edited by mattye

If only I could come! Have plenty of annual leave, no go! ;)

Know all them roads, lived near numinbah for 20 years and learnt to drive on them twisty's, now Mum lives at top of Tomewin!

Cough cough, Is that the Flu! :D

Shit 5 weeks to go. i hope my stagea is here by then. At the compliancer right now and he thinks it could be about 3 more weeks until it's on the road! :down:

Got to see it today though, poor thing is covered in filth, desperatley needs a clean then another clean....then another clean and wax then polish haha. At least the interior is clean i guess.

I hate scouring these forums all day and not having my stagea in the drive way to look at!