SAU Community

S. E. Qld Stagea Get Together

The race is on to have my car fixed and the interior finished before the meet... I WILL have my car there either way, I'm just hoping it's pretty much finished (roof rails won't be ready, but meh....)...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright Brissy boys i think Springwood Maccas is the place to meet.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rls=...sa=N&tab=wl

(This is the one you guys were refering to yeh?)

I think probs meet round 7:00 to leave at about 7:15.

Then hopefully get to Coomera BP at 7:45 - 8:00 at the latest.

All in favor/All apposed.

1 for in favor :P

The race is on to have my car fixed and the interior finished before the meet... I WILL have my car there either way, I'm just hoping it's pretty much finished (roof rails won't be ready, but meh....)...

I here ya.

Got a few things planned for mine when I get back. Hoping most of it can get done in the two weeks I'm home before the meet.

Radiator is fitted, but coolers are not. Either is Thermo fan: had to drive the car for 20 mins to the trimmers yeaterday with no thermos.... surprisingly, even in road works, temp only reached 91deg... Happy with that! Should be trimmed in 2 weeks, then back to the mech for a bit more work: My car will be on the cruise, finished or not.... :)

Ok guys: 2 weeks to go...

I need confirmed numbers of attendees, so we can get the food organised. Remember: $5 each for the Bbq, payable on the day.

So, all attendees please send me a pm confirming how many people you are bringing...

Once again, my mobile# is 0413003013 if you need it (lost/running late etc)

Muchos Gracias,

Micah aka Mickey - rb26stagea

Hi Guys,

I'll be coming along with my girlfriend at this stage, planning on starting from the Brisbane-Springwood location. I've got a S1 260RS with a few light mods, looking forward to meeting a few new faces and looking at what work you've been doing with your cars.

Cheers,

Adam

Excellent! Another '26 powered car :)

Damn battery guy left the old battery behind the drivers seat, and it subsequently melted a dirty great hole in the carpet! He also managed to dent my freshly resprayed front guard with a shifter. Awesome. NOT. :(

All that aside, I'm still on track to have the car mostly ready for the cruise...

Excellent! Another '26 powered car :D

Damn battery guy left the old battery behind the drivers seat, and it subsequently melted a dirty great hole in the carpet! He also managed to dent my freshly resprayed front guard with a shifter. Awesome. NOT. :/

All that aside, I'm still on track to have the car mostly ready for the cruise...

That would send me into a fit if that was my car. Hopefully the guy has insurance and you wont be out of pocket getting it all fixed. Good luck with all your repairs.

That would send me into a fit if that was my car. Hopefully the guy has insurance and you wont be out of pocket getting it all fixed. Good luck with all your repairs.

Meh: you get used to all the cock-ups after a while: it's one of the many (dis)pleasures of car modification, and if that's the worst thing that goes wrong, then I'm a happy camper: I still need the thermos hooked up, the coolers and guages connected, etc etc etc....

Unless something disastrous happens, We'll be there.

Ipswich guys we should arrange a time to gather and then head south. It'll be early, so early to bed the night before :P

Hi

One Ipswich stagea owner to another you name the place and we will be there with bells on. My daughter’s partner will be coming with us in his 200sx.

Cheers

Phil

Cool, guys: keep the confirmations coming via pm: All pray to the rain Gods for good weather!! We're covered either way, but it's way more pleasant in the dry... I'll be doing another recce run next week to make absolutely sure that the roads are good...