SAU Community

F/s Apexi Power Fc & Hand Controller R33 Gts-t

Hehe I love how whenever someone wants to sell a pfc for the ecr33 they get dozens of responses from people claiming they're stupid for thinking they'll get more than a grand for one.

I paid $1200 for mine second hand off here and am stoked, yet I got it because the other 10 people who were clearly interested in it claimed that the seller was thick and should sell it to them for $800, then arc up and swear their tits off when someone suggests that they're simply trying to rip the seller off.

Do a search and it's always the same. The seller is always busy selling it for $1300 to a serious buyer while the lowballers are busy calling every other buyer a F@#%ing f%#$-nosed c#$t that should search ebay or shut their f#$!ing f$%# f$%@##$@% S$%@#!!

classic

no i think you dont get it jarrod you clown, ive shown you where to get for that money and i will send you the invoice for mine..

slow wrx, yep thats a winner right there f**khead...'you loose' ? wtf ? its lose you dumb f**k and dont think ive lost...

i aint goin to reply again, so im hoping your in perth jarrod, if so please pm me mate, id be glad to sort the differences out in person especially seeing as we're getting nowhere on here...

sure thats going to help alot, all I am saying is that your wrong and if you cant come to terms with that then you have some issues, I used to live in perth but there were too many idiot wanabees there so I moved, hope you get banned as you are just coming back with stupid responses even though you have been proven wrong by more than one member, go onto boost cruising or somewhere so you can hang out with the other like minded people.