SAU Community

Looking For An R34 Gt-r From A Dealer

R34_Wong

If you are looking for one of the best R34 GTR's going around Mick from MiColour is selling his.

Lots less than any of the dealers and in way better condition.

You wont find much better than this basically standard one

Mick 0419 153 283 or MiColour 03 9555 8011

Very clean car. It's obvious he takes good care of it.

I've obtained a few quotes from some private car importers (won't name names) and so far have found that the value isn't really there. I would assume the only benefit I can see so far is being able to source the exact vehicle that I'm after.

At this stage, I believe the best example and value for money car I've seen is a Bayside blue V-Spec II. At this stage, we're looking at mid 60k's. Mileage is decent at 30,000k give or take and best of all, completely stock.

Am I wrong to be a bit more demanding by wanting it slightly cheaper? (and boy do I want a white one),

Thoughts?

I've obtained a few quotes from some private car importers (won't name names) and so far have found that the value isn't really there. I would assume the only benefit I can see so far is being able to source the exact vehicle that I'm after.

At this stage, I believe the best example and value for money car I've seen is a Bayside blue V-Spec II. At this stage, we're looking at mid 60k's. Mileage is decent at 30,000k give or take and best of all, completely stock.

Am I wrong to be a bit more demanding by wanting it slightly cheaper? (and boy do I want a white one),

Thoughts?

There are V-Spec II's selling for $70,000+ with more Km's then what you have seen atm...

So if you can pick a V-Spec II at $60,000 with 30,000k's... What are you waiting for...

BTW do you have to buy a V-Spec II or can it be a V-Spec or a standard R34 GTR..?

Yeah White R34 GTR's look best IMO!

• 4 weeks later...

For those who own R34 GT-R's and are looking to sell them off and don't mind taking a trade as part of the payment, here is a link to my GT-T

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...63#entry4792163

Thank you once again and please don't hesitate to send you're offers.