SAU Community

Xr6 Gt35/40 Turbo New Unused. Qld

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the late post been busy. i did have reciepts but the prob got lost when i moved house cos i cant find em anywhere. i bought it with the intention of putting it on the V6 commo ute i used to have. but i sold the ute cos it wont make it up the driveway of my place. so now i got no need for it.

• 2 weeks later...
as the title says i have a gt35/40 internally gated turbo. its new and unused. comes with the the wastegate and a 2xbraided steel oil feeds (different lengths). $1800ono

Forgive the newbie question but why would i buy this turbo over a gt3582R which ive been quoted brand new internally gated for $1850? With the little bit i read i understood these turbos are the same except for the compressor housing. Is it just because it has a ford stamp on it? or am i missing something else. Thanks for your patience and assistance.

• 1 month later...
Forgive the newbie question but why would i buy this turbo over a gt3582R which ive been quoted brand new internally gated for $1850? With the little bit i read i understood these turbos are the same except for the compressor housing. Is it just because it has a ford stamp on it? or am i missing something else. Thanks for your patience and assistance.

its a valid question and u r right they r pretty much the same. but r u sure that price includes the actuator?? plus im throwing in $150 worth of braided oil lines. but hey i'll drop the price. $1700

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...