SAU Community

in the market for a new clutch + thrust bearing. just not sure what type of thrust bearing i need tho. its to suit an RB25 gearbox, not sure what model, but its on a R33 S1. anyone got any ideas?

yep, it's a push type.

Depending on what type of clutch you get, you might need to also get a longer or shorter bearing carrier for your thrust bearing. This is important - you need to get the correct length bearing carrier or your clutch will not fully engage/disengage when you kick your clutch in.

Most clutches come in kits, which should also supply the thrust bearing. Alternatively, most clutch/gearbox overhual joints could help you out with some wierd formula for working out application loads for thrust bearings.

yeah, im just looking at the OEM replacement on JJR. car is just for daily use so i dont need anything fancy. theoretically it should be perfect replacement

Sorry to hi-jack the thread but i have a 1997 S2 R33 and for some reason i thought that i had a pull type, purelly on the basis that i thought i read somewhere that S2's have pulls. can anyone please confirm this??