SAU Community

Help Your Fellow Skyline Enthusiasts

Peza

Noticed this thread in a Tasmanian section thought it was a great idea so i'm starting one in Queensland section. I personally don't have too many contacts yet except for a mechanic friend. However i'm sure theres plenty of you that do.

If you have problems with your TPG internet or mobile connection I can probably help you skip the 3 month help desk waiting list....

Or if you're a hot chic I can look up your address, break into your house, hide in your cupboard and watch you while you sleep :)

THAT IS ALL :P

Edited by aphid

I run a recording studio and produce a huge variety of audio content. Can do businesses cheap on-hold messages, produce radio commerical quality advertising and creative copy. I also convert LP vynal to any medium : )

I am useless, unless you need somebody to scream and spray spittle on your TV while the league is on....

I can do that for cheep

Real cheep

cheep cheep

Hey there I'm a roofer and an awning fitter so if anyones after a new tin roof or a retractable awning for a good price, feel free to reply :D

Computer tech support here...

And an apprentice electrician (3rd year, almost fourth) and no I won't do cashies, been offered, never taken ... I actually want to be a sparky one day, not have my licence taken off of me before I get he chance. But I'm willing to answer and questions you may have =)

Hahaha Markus, I actually have a problem lingering on the speed forums of tpg internet as we speak!

I work at Mercedes-Benz,

If you need anything then let me know, im a parts interpreter, i can get you better prices, as we all know how exy Merc stuff is, example, the new S-Class head lights costs $4000each. I can do better:)..

cheers.