SAU Community

[syd] Impul Rs 17' Rims, R32 Caster Radius Rods With Adjustable Poly Bushes

Hi,

I have a set of rims with tyres for sale.

Rims are Impul RS, they're 17x8 on all four, 3 piece wheels with polished rims, rears have some dish in them, front offset is +38 and rear offset is +32, one of the front ones have a slight dent on the inside and it'll cost about $100 to get repaired, it doesnt leak air.

comes with tyres, rear tyres have some serious camber wear, but front Yokohama tyres still have about 30~40% thread.

asking $400, pickup only, located in kograh

also a set of factory R32 GTST radius rods, comes with polyurethane bushes in good condition, they're eccentric for caster adjustment,

asking $100, will ship these interstate at buyer's expense.

Edited by chiksluvit

How BAD is the dent?

is it drivable?

Is it necessary to fix?

Is it noticable from the outside?

Can the rears be fitted to the front of a 33 and clear the calipers aswell?

Its drivable, doesnt leak air, not noticable from the outside since its on the inner rim edge.

I would get them repaired though for peace of mind, dents like this cost about 100ish, ok for street driving as you won't notice during street driving 80 and below, I'll take a photo of it if I go tomorrow

The rears can't be fitted to the front, rear wheels won't clear the front calipers, due to the depth of the wheel stud holes/ thickness of the 5 spoke disc.

• 2 weeks later...